“Casual breakfast on our ride home ”

Saratoga Coffee Traders
Reviewed 18 August 2018 via mobile

Stopped in Saratoga for breakfast on our way home from Lake George. Grabbed coffee and a breakfast sandwich here~ great price & delicious! The coffee is strong & really good! (And I am a lifetime admitted Starbucks snob.) Casual atmosphere, funky music playing, super friendly staff, line out the door but fast service. Will def come back~ now gonna go buy a pound of Death Wish ⭐️☕️❤️

Date of visit: August 2018

Reviewed 13 August 2018

We swung by on our ride up to Vermont and it was well worth it. From the delicious espresso that comes in a heavy cup to the overall ambiance, we had a great time.

Staff was insanely friendly and very willing to cater to any and all needs.

The prices were fantastic with no one paying more than $4 for their drink.

If you're interested, the Death Wish coffee looked good but we decided against it.

We will definitely come back if in the area.

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed 11 July 2018

Love the tea varieties, the games to play, and the retro candies for sale. I've heard the coffee is good too! The internet is wonderful, and it's a quiet place to sit and have a coffee with a friend, play a game, or get work done.

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed 16 May 2018

Locals told me I had to try this place,so I did. I was pretty psyched when I stepped in the place. It had that, "We don't give a damn about our reputation, just the coffee." kind of feel to it. The service was indeed tattooed and gruff. So far, so good. I ordered the signature Death Wish cup and anticipated I would go to heaven on that rainy, miserable afternoon. Also bought a bag of the beans so I could replicate the experience at home. I should have waited 'til I tasted that first cup. I couldn't have been more disappointed. Bitter, bitter, bitter. I tried making it at home with my own process, thinking maybe I had just been served a bad cup, but "no," it was still undrinkable. Sorry, but this is not my cup o' joe.

Date of visit: June 2017
Reviewed 2 May 2018 via mobile

No joke. Best latte ever. And lived the mug it came in.
Friendly tattooed service. Knowledgeable staff.
Rustic decor. Darkish.