All reviews casino floor hot tub non smoking free room great casino huge shower corner suite state park walk in shower breakfast buffet indoor pool western door rooms are large smoking room beautiful room niagara falls parking garage
Reviewed 29 September 2018

Just returned from 2 nights stay,the hotel is beautiful and the room was large and beautiful view from the 8th floor,everything was very clean but they only
give you one small bar of soap that you have to sink with the sink and shower! The food in the buffet was very good with a nice selection . The casino is very nice but with terrible pay outs the worst I have even gambled in any casino and will not ever return,the tightest machines ever!

Reviewed 26 September 2018

I was driving along the southern tier and stopped in to grab a bite to eat and play a couple hours. Nice mix of table games and slots. Friendly staff. Overall pretty good value for a quick stop. The hotel is large and appears to be well kept

Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank Jeffrey S
Reviewed 9 September 2018 via mobile

We spent the night at the resort and found it to be of high quality and rooms well appointed. The staff were all very friendly and helpful. The casino is well laid out and slot machines are not crammed together. In fact the layout and decor gives one a feeling of being in Vegas much more than others we have visited.

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Robert-C-1943
Reviewed 2 September 2018

My husband and I have stayed at this venue many times. We have been impressed with the character of this resort and casino. It has wonderful amenities and has stayed true to the Native American culture. You feel their presence the moment you arrive! The lobby area is open and beautiful. The front desk and bell desk agents are pleasant and really make you feel welcome.

As you continue to your guest room, you feel the heritage in the beautiful new hallway carpeting. The guest rooms are spacious and have many nice and thoughtful touches (the ones many other venues do not spend the money on). A few of them include: excellent linens... drawers and doors that are quiet when you close them.... shower dials located on the side wall where you enter the shower (so you don't get wet while you warm up the water!)... and, beautiful Native American Artwork.

This venue has excellent dining options...steakhouse, Italian, cafe, buffet, and snack bar. We have tried all and they are consistently wonderful. The pool and spa are gorgeous as well.

I spent my career doing resort/hotel site inspections for group events. When you experience an exceptional property such as this, they deserve having an excellent review to those who may be considering a visit! By the way, their Christmas holiday decorations are amazing too!

Room tip: We have never had a bad room experience here. The even numbered rooms face the beautiful mountains.
Date of stay: August 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank _llstoops
Reviewed 24 August 2018 via mobile

My husband and I stayed at this resort for two nights with friends. Our friends go every few months, but this was our first trip. I did enjoy my time here. The rooms were clean and spacious. My husband and I both thought the beds were very comfortable. The shower was great. We ate twice at the cafe. Everything we ordered was very good and we’ll priced. One morning we ordered the breakfast buffet which I highly recommend. Parking is free, plentiful, and easy to get in and out of. If you want to play cards or bingo, you have to go a short distance off property. They have a shuttle which runs every half hour; however, my hubby found it easier to drive there. You could also walk. The only negative thing I would say was that it was very difficult to get a waitress to get a drink. We were there on a Tuesday and Wednesday, and it wasn’t that busy.

Date of stay: August 2018