USD 274
Hilton.com
USD 160
USD 142
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 173/night.

USD 203
USD 171
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 194/night.

HYATT house White Plains(White Plains)(Great Value!)
USD 197
USD 174
Hyatt.com
Homestead Inn(Greenwich)
USD 403
USD 409
USD 355
Priceline
Crowne Plaza White Plains Downtown(White Plains)(Great Value!)
USD 209
USD 151
CrownePlaza.com
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 172/night.

USD 212
USD 174
CambriaHotels
USD 390
USD 296
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 36% below average rates

The price you found is 36% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 460/night.

All reviewsthe pubgolf coursesuny purchasethe indoor outdoor poolbreakfast buffetself parkinghealth clubplay golftennis courtslap lanesfitness centerwestchester airportclose to homecocktail hourbeautiful propertyguest roomswhite plains
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

I stayed in 2 different rooms during my time at this hotel. One was in need of a remodel the other was pretty nice with a new bathroom and comfortable beds. They also have a bar and a buffet. The food at the bar was so so and the buffet was great. I would stay here again.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
DoralArrowwood, Manager at Doral Arrowwood, responded to this reviewResponded 3 April 2018

Thanks Joe for taking the time to post your review on Trip Advisor. We appreciate your feedback and are pleased to here that you enjoyed your stay. We look forward to welcoming you back again soon. For the best rate check our Website under Westchester Savings and look for the Private Offer!

Warm regards,

Reviewed 20 March 2018

We stated at this property last November. Our room was sweltering and we couldn't adjust the heat but it was November so we let it go. But then we found dead bugs on the radiator when we pulled back the curtains and brought it to the clerk's attention at checkout. Their Guest Services Manager apologized and offered to comp our room but we had booked through one of the hotel sites and instead gave me his card and told me our next stay would be taken care of. I reserved the room only 4 months later and was told he'd give me the employee rate of $89 which was not the discussion we had. Even though he later agreed to comp it, that was strike 2 for Doral Arrowwood. As I walked to my room, I could hear a dog barking. Once in my room, I realized the dog was on the other side of the wall and wasn't going to stop barking anytime soon. I was pressed for time to head out to a party but made time to call the desk who agreed to put me in a new room and have someone walk the key to me so I didn't have to return to the front desk. Strike 3 was giving me a room directly across the hall where I could still hear the dog parking. When I called back she said it didn't occur to her that it would still be a problem simply moving across the hall and that she wasn't thinking. By this time, I had 40 minutes to take a shower and get out to my car. The section of the hotel and floor I was on was not accessible from the parking lot so factor in an additional 10 mins walking in 4 inch heels. I guess this could be strike 4 but I'll let it go. I was given a new room that I transferred into when I got back from the function I was in town for. It was much better and even the sounds of girls running up and down the hallway at 1:45am (11 year old sleepover party) was a welcomed sound compared to the dog barking. I had an opportunity to chat with them as they were hanging out in the hallway as I walked to my room. (!!!) Also concerning, I was told that the floor I was on with the dog is usually for pet owners because there is a patio. Instantly red lights went off. I told her I had allergies and would prefer not to be in a room that houses dogs on a regular basis and she told me I shouldn't worry I should be fine. (I think I'm up to strike 6.) Overall, all 3 rooms from the weekend were small but clean with renovated bathrooms. I have always loved this hotel and while it's beautifully situated tucked away from traffic, etc., I think some of the rooms could use an overhaul as the room we stayed in last November was very antiquated. For the price, bottled water in the rooms would also not be an unreasonable expectation - especially since it's a hike to water and vending machines. I think it's safe to say staying here could be a hit or miss.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo
2  Thank mdsm221

Thank you for taking the time to post comments on Trip Advisor about your recent stay Doral Arrowwood. We appreciate your continued patronage over the years. We wanted to once again apologize for the challenges you had back in November as well as the barking dog more recently.

Doral Arrowwood is getting ready for summer and hope you might choose to visit then when you can take advantage of our resort activities and amenties. Doral Arrowwood offers the perfect summer escape just 40-minutes from New York City and a short drive from neighboring Connecticut and New Jersey. For those seeking a more active getaway, Doral Arrowwood boasts world-class tennis and golf offerings. In addition to the pool and activities, Doral Arrowwood offers three acclaimed restaurants - The Pub, The Atrium and Mulligans, Doral Arrowwood’s seasonal restaurant, which overlooks its award-winning golf course.

We take all our guests concerns seriously and we use your feedback to make improvements in the future. Again I hope you choose to return to Doral Arrowwood this summer and give our staff the opportunity to exceed your expectations.

Reviewed 26 February 2018

Excellent hotel. Minutes from campus. Free hotel shuttle will take you to SUNY Purchase campus and come pick you back up. Special discount rate if you are staying there in connection with an audition/event at the college. Great breakfast. Only issue was a few planes flying over during late night/early morning.

Room Tip: The big breakfast dining room and Pub are on the 4th floor, so the 4th floor is very convenient.
  • Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family

I am so pleased to read that you had a wonderful stay at Doral Arrowwood while visiting your daughter. Thank you for taking the time to share your experience on Trip Advisor. As we are nearing
summer break please visit our website as we have some great specials and promotions you and your daughter may both enjoy.

All the best to you and we hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 26 February 2018

We miss Yasir and we knew him for years. Great Manager and always pleasant to all my guests, friends and family. We have been coming to you guys for more than 12 years. He was the best. The hotel is the same anymore and you need more people like him at your resort.

Room Tip: Rooms need update
  • Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family

I just wanted to thank you for posting your note on Trip Advisor. We wanted to let you know that we miss him too but he had another opportunity that he wanted to pursue. We are working very hard to make sure all of our new front desk staff all have the same great ability to make valued guests, like you always feel welcome. We truly appreciate your business and enjoy having you as our guest. If there is anything I can do for you on your next visit please feel free to contact me directly at 914-935-6603 or via
E-mail: jgambardella@doralarrowwood.com .

Reviewed 21 February 2018

My only regret is not having visited during the warmer months of the year since the property looks amazing.

I was there as part of my church's yearly youth congress Friday to Sunday (January 19-21st). This year our conference picked this hotel and I like it. The internet can be spotty mostly in the main hall.

The hotel has a cozy feel even though its a big place. It has two sides that connect. Also, the lobby and main floor are on the 5th floor. The hotel has a gym and a pool. The pool was amazing. The temperature of the water was just right. It has a shallow end and also three lanes that are 7ft deep to do laps. There's also a jacuzzi. Something nice was that the inside pool connected thru a little passageway to the outside pool. The staff at the gym give you the towels for the pool.

The food was good. There was a lot of variety. They had ice cream, food on the grill like burgers and other varied things to eat.

The hotel has a lot of open spaces to spend time with friends.

The room was nice. There were two queen beds, a tv, a decent size bathroom, a safe in the room and a desk with a chair. There was a personal size Keurig with k-cups. Another thing that was really cool on the lobby floor was an indoor chimney. The common area bathrooms were always clean and spacious. The area with the most privacy seemed to be the Lodge since it's all the way in the back.

Overall great experience. Really liked that they had hot apple cider by the main entrance for guest checking in to enjoy.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled with friends

Thank you for taking the time to post comments on Trip Advisor about your recent stay Doral Arrowwood. We truly appreciate the opportunity to hear about the great experiences that our guests have at Doral Arrowwood. I am glad you enjoyed the pool and the food.

I hope you have a chance to return this summer for an extended weekend getaway. In order to make your weekends more enjoyable, Doral Arrowwood getting ready for summer with amenities, including resort activities, golf course, driving range, indoor-outdoor pool, tennis courts, and poolside events for the entire family.

All the best to you and we hope to see you soon.