“Leah's is doing everything RIGHT.”
Review of Leah's Cakery

Leah's Cakery
Ranked #1 of 1 Dessert in Round Lake
Reviewed 15 August 2017

I LOVE the shelf at Leah's Cakery in Round Lake, NY where all the regulars keep their mugs, ready to fill with hot coffee when they step through the door. Leah and her staff invite you in with the warmest smiles, the cheeriest "hellos!", and the butteriest pastries. For a minute, I almost thought they recognized us. And maybe they did. Maybe they recognized kindred spirits who crave connection and intimate spaces and a gentle pace. Kindred spirits with the last name Stein who like bicycles and bread. Kindred spirits who appreciate the smallest gestures of welcome and the generous extension of a hand or a heart to both strangers and to friends. If you're near Round Lake, stop in for a visit. You will not be sorry. The granola was excellent and my partner said her breakfast sammie was delicious. I had several cups of Slap in the Face coffee and was delighted to drink it iced as well as hot and still enjoy great flavor! Make sure you have a cinnamon bun - probably the best I've ever had anywhere.

Reviewed 16 July 2017

We love to stop in as we head off for strawberry picking or other local adventures. Located just off the Northway, it is easy to stop in on your way. I can never resist the cinnamon rolls. Even when they are busy, the staff is friendly and fun.

Reviewed 12 July 2017

The minute you walk in this adorable little establishment you feel at home. The smells alone make you nostalgic. It's chocked full of tasty, fresh, homemade one of a kind desserts. Lunch is varied and the quiches the best! My cousin makes a 45 mile trip every week to eat here just for the quiches. There are hot soups in the winter and the best sammies around.

Reviewed 19 June 2017

Leah's continues to be excellent and try new items- a new experience each season- except the huge delectable cinnamon buns- they continue

Reviewed 19 June 2017

We stopped by on a Sunday morning and had a cinnamon roll and apple turnover. Both were delicious and just what we needed to get us energy for a morning of berry picking. The bakery was busy but the service friendly. Such an easy stop off the Northway.