“Very good food”
Review of Barto

Barto
Reserve with OpenTable
Barto is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #26 of 38 Restaurants in Roslyn
Price range: USD 20 - USD 50
Description: From the great bistros of Europe to the easy lifestyle of Saint Barths. Bart offers an innovative modern sustainable menu influences by French, Italian, Spanish and Asian cuisines. The Barto bar and lounge offers exciting craft cocktails as well as an interesting selection of wines by the glass and bottle.
Reviewed 6 August 2017 via mobile

We had a lovely dinner. All was very good. Artichoke app was not great, everything else was very good. Branzino way a hit. Would recommend.

Reviewed 30 July 2017 via mobile

I was anxiously waiting to try Barto after months of driving by and watching it be built. It was not crowded (went on a Tuesday evening). Was pleasantly surprised with the menu as there was plenty to choose from for all palates. The drink menu wasn't go shabby either. It was not crowded and the staff was great! I can't wait to go back. It never seems to be too crowded when I drive by, I guess this place is still a hidden gem. Go check it out!

Reviewed 26 June 2017

Had a great experience, Staff was respectable and always available, food was excellent and drinks were great. we will definitely return.

Reviewed 29 May 2017 via mobile

I never write a negative review, but in this case I believe I should because what happened today in this restaurant ruined a very important event celebration for all my family.
It was a special occasion. My wife and me decided to go to this restaurant instead of many other choices around to celebrate. After the appetizer the all crew start moving tables and chairs all around us without any warning. Suddenly the all restaurant around our table was a working place. I believe they were preparing for a private party. What got me really upset was that one of the tables was almost hitting my son on his head. I have never been treated this bad in any restaurant in my life. I had no other choice but leaving for the safety of my kids and also because the all scenario around was so unpleasant with a bunch of workers moving stuff around making noises like nobody was there. There was metallic hardware and it was dangerous. Shame on the restaurant, the organization and the all crew for ruining such a beautiful day for my family. I strongly suggest anyone to think twice before booking this place it may ruin your day as it did for me. It is sad the way it ended up. I feel sorry to leave this review but I hope this event will save some other people from a disaster and improve the treatment of the clients in a place that apparently should be high standard. I travel the world nothing like this ever happened to me. Very very sad!!!

1  Thank Ktstrmrt
Reviewed 4 May 2017

For a newly opened restaurant on L.I. the staff was exceptionally well trained and helpful. The food was good and the menu was diverse.

I was looking to have a romantic evening with my wife but was very disappointed because we couldn't hear each other speak over the noise of the restaurant. To make matters worse they were playing recorded music with a thumping bass (I don't think anyone would consider that music to dine by.

1  Thank idgas11210