“better than adequate”

Raimondo's Restaurant
Ranked #2 of 20 Restaurants in Roscoe
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed 10 July 2017

Ate here twice recently, both on Sundays. Arriving at about 5PM, reservations were not necessary, but the large dining room began to fill up about an hour later. Food was a cut above average and portions were generous. House Chianti and Cabernet were both good,with a pour a bit more generous than expected. Salads were consistently fresh. Service was always very good. I rated value as average because prices seemed in line with area norms. We will return.

f

Reviewed 24 June 2017 via mobile

Ate here with my family and friends. Nice quaint place. Regular Pizza is good here, just takes a long time for a Sicilian though. Garlic knots are perfect, soft and gooey...YUM!

Reviewed 15 June 2017 via mobile

We ordered 2 slices so pizza and a couple subs. We tried the pizza first and found it to be flavorless, the crust was gooey on mine and rock hard on the other. I started into my meatball sub, the roll was rock hard, stale to begin with, the meatballs tasted like store bought generic garbage, and the cheese was questionable as to whether it was real cheese or not. So my business partner picked up his cold turkey sub stating, "It's a turkey sub, how can anyone possibly screw this up?", and after his first bite he said, "This roll is like 2 day old stale. For a couple of guys who speak with a thick Italian accent, they sure don't know how to cook Italian food". Neither of us recommend ever visiting this place.

1  Thank Bishop2339
Reviewed 8 June 2017 via mobile

Had lunch here during one of our visits to DELHI. Coming from a Brooklyn Italian, I have to say the food was good. The service was friendly.

Reviewed 7 June 2017

We always have our first dinner at this wonderful restaurant.I had lobster ravoli .my husband had a shrimp dish and my son had a veal dish.All meals were well prepared and we enjoyed the hot homemade Italisn bread with oil oil for dipping.Wish this restaurant was closer to our home in Albany,so we could enjoy meals there frequently.