“Good food- friendly attentive staff”
Review of Caio Bella

Caio Bella
Ranked #12 of 68 Restaurants in Ronkonkoma
Reviewed 17 February 2017 via mobile

Italian
Got here late after long drive from MA
They seated me and were great
Last in the restaurant - not their fault
Had the prix fix menu
Caesar
Veal Marsala
Cheese Cake

Chianti for wine - ok
Salad good
Veal very good nice sauce
Pasta overcooked
Cheesecake 6 of 10
Price reasonable
I would come back at an earlier time !

Reviewed 31 January 2017

I have been here before and usually the service isn't so great but I went with a group of friends one evening and service was surprisingly good. Food is always consistently good.

Reviewed 10 January 2017

I have been here before under the previous owner and went back last night under the new owners

Cozy dining area, seats maybe 40 people. Parking galore off street.

Clean atmosphere, staff was great and very helpful.

I would definitely recommend this for most anyone

Reviewed 19 December 2016 via mobile

My business associate and I had dinner here. There aren't that many good restaurants in this area so we were grateful to find this place. The staff is awesome: Friendly and attentive. The ambience is comfortable and the seating area is smallish. The menu selection is well varied and the price points reasonable I'm Italian and enjoy cooking so I'm more picky than most when it comes to eating at an Italian restaurant. We both got the eggplant parm. My associate enjoyed his very much. I also enjoyed mine but the sauce was not very flavorful and the spaghetti was not al dente. However, I would come here again and recommend you try it when you're in the area.

Reviewed 24 November 2016

There are new people running this restaurant now and the food and service is nowhere near as good as before. I ordered a veal plate and the veal was tough and the sauce was watery. I got it replaced with spaghetti & meatballs which was better, but nothing special. We also ordered the broccoli rab with sausage and penne which was pretty good. We went twice and the second time wasn't really up to par either since the lasagna I ordered was still cold in the middle, obviously not made to order. I wouldn't recommend this place.