“Excellent food a walk away from the hotel”
Review of Caio Bella

Caio Bella
Ranked #9 of 68 Restaurants in Ronkonkoma
Reviewed 10 January 2017

I have been here before under the previous owner and went back last night under the new owners

Cozy dining area, seats maybe 40 people. Parking galore off street.

Clean atmosphere, staff was great and very helpful.

I would definitely recommend this for most anyone

There are newer reviews for Caio Bella

Reviewed 19 December 2016 via mobile

My business associate and I had dinner here. There aren't that many good restaurants in this area so we were grateful to find this place. The staff is awesome: Friendly and attentive. The ambience is comfortable and the seating area is smallish. The menu selection is well varied and the price points reasonable I'm Italian and enjoy cooking so I'm more picky than most when it comes to eating at an Italian restaurant. We both got the eggplant parm. My associate enjoyed his very much. I also enjoyed mine but the sauce was not very flavorful and the spaghetti was not al dente. However, I would come here again and recommend you try it when you're in the area.

Reviewed 24 November 2016

There are new people running this restaurant now and the food and service is nowhere near as good as before. I ordered a veal plate and the veal was tough and the sauce was watery. I got it replaced with spaghetti & meatballs which was better, but nothing special. We also ordered the broccoli rab with sausage and penne which was pretty good. We went twice and the second time wasn't really up to par either since the lasagna I ordered was still cold in the middle, obviously not made to order. I wouldn't recommend this place.

Reviewed 23 November 2016

Located next to Hilton Garden Inn. Food was great. A little expensive but worth it. Staff very friendly. Good selection of choices for any cravings.

Reviewed 27 September 2016

Atmosphere good.

Location fantastic for those staying at or near the HIlton Garden ( literally across the street).

Veal parm was great, salad was great, macaroni under the veal wasn't to my liking as it was covered in the thick sauce... More sauce than macroni it seemed.

Service was okay.. The waiter may have been new, very sweaty and didn't seem to know much about the menu.... But he was a nice guy.

Daily specials are offered , and they have a "specials menu". But you can still order off their regular menu ... It took awhile to get that out of the server.... We almost left for we wanted more than just pasta on past night ( which lead us to the regular menu not initially given to us).

I would go there again.... Overall we were satisfied.