“To die for Thai”

Phayathia Restaurant
Ranked #7 of 68 Restaurants in Ronkonkoma
Reviewed 5 March 2017 via mobile

The first place that I have had Thai food from over 15 years ago. They are owned by people from Thailand. Totally delicious and fresh and authentic. If you are first timers try the chicken or shrimp pad Thai. Also order Thai iced tea! You won't be disappointed and will eat there over and over again!

Reviewed 27 February 2017 via mobile

I can not say enough about this restaurant. The food is perfectly cooked and super delicious. I love all of the curries, the whole fish, pork chops, calamari, summer rolls, all of the fried rice and the pumpkin custard. This place will never let you down. Saifon is super sweet. All of the staff is great. They even have a painting that an elephant made! You must go here. Very fair prices for such awesome food. I real gem.

1  Thank michelle w
Reviewed 18 February 2017

I went here with my boyfriend before Valentine's day because our usual restaurant was closed. The service was great. The food was great. I had vegetarian spring rolls,pad thai with shrimp and fried mango ice cream. My boyfriend had wings,a beef dish and friend red bean ice cream with banana. We would go back. The location is not to far from our house.

Reviewed 14 November 2016 via mobile

This is local to my home so I have tried alot of the dishes and they have all been very good. I especially like that u can choose veggies, seafood, chicken etc. with the different dishes. I only eat seafood and veggies so this allows me to try a wider variety.

Reviewed 3 October 2016 via mobile

Great local place for authentic Thai food. I have both eaten there and had take out. I have had almost everything on the menu because I have been ordering food from this establishment for over 5 years. Prices are reasonable. Food is always fresh and flavorful. I get a lot of curry based dishes and always have leftovers. Definitely recommend.