“Great bagels”
Review of Strathmore Bagels

Strathmore Bagels
Ranked #2 of 68 Restaurants in Ronkonkoma
Reviewed 22 January 2017

Always the best bagels around,,fresh tasty and delicious. The lines are always long,but worth the wait..many different things to choose from..

Reviewed 12 January 2017 via mobile

This is a great place to have breakfast or lunch. All food is prepared fresh and they have a large variety of unique lunch and breakfast items.With a comfortable seating area and an in wall aquarium and coffee house radio to listen too.

Reviewed 11 January 2017

Wide selection of bagels and sandwiches. Restaurant is small and lines can get very long but they have ample staff to keep it moving

Reviewed 4 November 2016 via mobile

Used to be my go to bagel spot... but lately, not so much. The past few times I've been here my order has been completely messed up. And what bagel place doesn't melt cheese on an egg sandwich? You actually have to ask them to melt the cheese. With so many other delis/ bagel places around I suggest going elsewhere

Reviewed 8 September 2016 via mobile

Besides stopping in for a bagle or two to be eaten with my coffee it is also a must for a large purchase when my wife and I visit our one daughter and her family in South Dakota and the other one and her family in various states being that she and her husband are part of the U.S. Army and move around. I am sure they love us as parents but they sure do make it a point just prior to our trip to mention that we should not forget those delicious NY Strathmore bagles.