“giid foods”

Add it.
Lake Ronkonkoma Diner
Ranked #8 of 68 Restaurants in Ronkonkoma
Reviewed 22 June 2017

they have big select of menu to choose from breakfast to dinners. Service was friendly. The foods was great and their special of the days menu. Enough to take home too.

Reviewed 27 November 2016 via mobile

Read the prior reviews and decided to give it a try. Not much to the eye from the outside, but don't let that fool you. The inside has a contemporary design, clean, friendly service, and fresh food. I had a chicken salad wrap, matzo ball soup and my husband had the open face Rueben
Who also raved how good his tasted.

Reviewed 16 October 2016 via mobile

Greeted warmly at the door by whom I assume were the owners. Initially greeted at the table by a bus boy with ice waters, shortly after by our server. Food came out quick, giant portions. Neither my son nor I could finish what we ordered. He had the french toast deluxe, I had two eggs with homefries and toast, all were cooked as we asked. Coffee was refilled before it went dry. Definitely a comfortable spot for a meal away from home.

Reviewed 11 July 2016

This diner re-opened under new management with a new look, new feel, and new menu. The results are terrific. I don't know the family-owners personally yet, but they are a very friendly bunch, and it gives the place a very warm atmosphere, It was completely redesigned and now has a more contemporary look than most diners. Much of the menu is standard, but some VERY creative breakfast options are available - my daughter loved the Oreo pancakes, and

Reviewed 23 June 2016 via mobile

We were on our way home and just searched for a diner. We were a little worried because it was in a strip mall.... Don't be deceived, it was great.
We had a veggie burger, Reuben and chicken fingers; all were really good. The service was excellent, I felt like the server knew us personally. The prices were excellent as well.