“Nice place, though the parking area is a bit sketchy”

La Fonda Latino Grill
Ranked #12 of 68 Restaurants in Ronkonkoma
Price range: USD 3 - USD 19
Cuisines: Colombian, Mexican, South American, Central American
Dining options: Dinner, Delivery
Dining options: Dinner, Delivery
Reviewed 9 June 2017

It was a very nice place, though the immediate impression for where it was made us a little tentative to park and go in. Some odd characters in the parking lot made one of us a bit nervous. Upon another return, I found it was a great little place, very good Latin food and the portions were great. The service was very nice too.

There are newer reviews for La Fonda Latino Grill

Reviewed 2 March 2017 via mobile

I was curious, not much places around with Latin food. This place was really good. Portions are huge. And every plate was delicious. Dessert 3 leches is good too. We had mango juice very tick and tasty.

Reviewed 3 October 2016

We moved out here and have yet to find a Latin spot and we finally found one. We were referred to this place by a friend and we were not disappointed. We had the mofongo and salchipapas and they were delicious. We had them again today for lunch and just as good the second day. The chicken soup that came with the mofongo was also very good and I am not a soup guy. I definitely recommend this place to anyone looking for good Spanish food.

Reviewed 27 October 2015 via mobile

Very friendly and courteous staff
Helpful and polite which I rarely find in Ronkonkoma. I'm allergic to cilantro and they always prepare things how I like and made to order. I don't eat hot dogs, of which they serve several varieties, but my buddy assures me they're delicious.

Reviewed 20 May 2015

A great lil place ~ authentic flavors, very good beef stew and burrito and arepa bread (just like my abuela used to make)and lots more. the owners and workers are very nice. if you like real Spanish food you will like La Fonda!