1,023 results
All reviews front desk long island islip macarthur airport hilton garden would stay here again breakfast staff fitness room the hotel is clean fitness center business trip nice stay business center dave thomas lobby wedding hgi
Reviewed 3 April 2018 via mobile

I recently stayed here for 2 nights while attending a wake / funeral out east. All the staff were extremely accommodating and very attentive to everyone’s needs. You could tell they took pride in making sure their guests were enjoying themselves and feeling right at home. Christina in sales was very helpful in getting my room for me on short notice during a difficult time which was extremely helpful! Thomas at the front desk was a warm and welcoming face who was ready to assist and make u feel like a VIP. Kristy and Dave at the bar are top notch!!! Their attentiveness to all the guests needs was exceptional!!!! You can tell they put a lot of pride into making sure their guests enjoy there stay. Rooms were spacious and beds were very comfortable. One thing is for sure I will def stay here again next time in the area. And I hope to see all the friendly faces this hotel employees!!

Date of stay: April 2018
Trip type: Travelled solo
General M, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Islip/MacArthur Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 6 April 2018

Thank you so much for your review of our hotel. We are pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay with us. It's something our staff takes great pride in, so we value your feedback. We welcome you back to visit us again.

Reviewed 1 April 2018

I have stayed at this hotel pretty consistently on all my trips out to the island. The staff is starting to know me on first name basis, the food is phenomenal and the rooms are clean and welcoming. I highly recommend a stay!!

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
General M, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Islip/MacArthur Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 5 April 2018

Thank you for taking the time out of your schedule to review your most recent stay with us. I am thrilled you had such a wonderful time! Thank you for recognizing our great staff. I will be sure to let them know that their hard work and efforts did not go unnoticed. Thank you again for your great review. We look forward to serving you during your next stay with us.

Reviewed 28 March 2018 via mobile

Very convenient to Islip Airport. Rooms are clean and updated. Front desk staff is always friendly. Food is good. Always have a great time when Kristy and Dave are working the bar. The only thing missing is a hotel pet.

Trip type: Travelled on business

Reviewed 27 March 2018 via mobile

Close to airport perfectly set in the middle from Sag Harbor village & Queens N.Y. Had nothing extraordinary about this hotel for the $$$. Room had a mini refrig, basic soap for body & hair, bath towels nothing special. The furniture surfaces dirty drink marks all on the tops. Mediocre for the brand and cost. The restaurant in the lobby was moderately filled. I was pleasantly surprised at the quality, quantity of the food and very reasonable. Busy bar night under staffed.

Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 25 March 2018

I could not imagine staying anywhere else when I am in Long Island ! Big Hugh round of applause for Miss Alexandria Aji! I stayed in many hotels but before even arriving to the property I literally spoke to her 25 times. I had a bunch of questions and requests. Not only did she answer my questions. She fulfilled all of my requests and went above and beyond! Sometimes when you call a property they indeed answer your question and say have a nice day and it feels like they are rushing you off the phone and its not always inviting to call back if you have another question. Not once did miss Alex make me feel like this. The service she provided was amazing and her hospitality impeccable.

Room tip: Call Alex for everything. She makes everything happen.
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank merrisahakim
General M, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Islip/MacArthur Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 27 March 2018