“A Little Slice of Heaven”
other travellers have booked this property
Aerial view including Lakeshore Winery
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Aerial view including Lakeshore Winery
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Excellent - based on 21 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
Jenny S
“A Little Slice of Heaven”
Reviewed 13 June 2016 for a stay in June 2016

My husband and I, along with our dog stayed in this cottage 4 nights, 5 days and it was absolutely amazing. As soon as we arrived Annie met us and took the time to show us around and explain things. She was sweet as can be and really took the time to make us feel welcome. Though it's only 500 sqft, there was PLENTY of space to move around and be comfortable. There were many areas to store your belongings so items were not scattered everywhere. The kitchen had many staple utensils however I would recommend bringing oil or pam as the main skillet was not a non-stick pan.

The windows along the side of the cottage face the water and you can see amazing sunrise views each morning. Outside there is a huge dock which was a great attribute for tanning, fishing, grilling, and even picnicking on. There is a large tree that provided plenty of shade on hot days. And on rainy days, the waterloo outlets are a short drive away as many different winerys.

Overall, we thoroughly enjoyed are vacation and would certainly recommend this cottage.

Overall condition of the property Bedding & mattresses
Kitchen & utensils Bathroom cleanliness
Other facilities & amenities Service
Liked best: The views from the cottage
Liked least: The lack of wi-fi
Your age range 18-24
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Rednbella
Brooklyn, New York
“AWESOME”
Reviewed 29 April 2016 for a stay in April 2016

My stay at Lakeshore Cottage was amazing. My wife and I enjoyed watching my dog Bella playing in the water. We loved the wine called Sweet Old Lady. It was an all around great experience. The only sad part was getting in the car and leaving. We want to thank Annie B. for being a great hostess.

Kitchen & utensils Bathroom cleanliness
Other facilities & amenities Service
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
theboos20...
Columbus, Ohio
“Perfect Little Getaway!”
Reviewed 30 October 2015 for a stay in October 2015

This is the absolute perfect little weekend getaway! I stayed here for an extended weekend with my hubby and our dog and we had a wonderful time! This cottage is very cozy - it is one large room with a living room, kitchen, and bedroom all in one! It has beautiful windows in the back that you can look out at the lake and enjoy the amazing view. The cottage was clean, no issues there. The bed was okay, next time I would definately bring my own pillows. The shower had nice hot water that did not run out at all, or get cool. By the way, did I mention the beautiful location? This cottage sits right on the lake, with your own personal deck and fire ring. It is very secluded and absolutely gorgeous! The location is right in the heart of the wine trail, perfect for going to different tastings. I would highly recommend renting this cabin, you will not be disappointed! The owners are so nice and available to you! You can really tell that they care about your stay and want you to have a nice time. You and your guest are also given a complimentary wine tasting right across the street at the winery. This place is dog friendly, but make sure that you bring a tie or cable, because the road is pretty close and I would not want to worry about my dog wondering off.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
People with disabilities Older travelers
Agerman44
Rochester, New York
“Great little place”
Reviewed 1 September 2015 for a stay in August 2015

My wife and I were looking for a small place directly on the water where we could relax and take our little dogs with us. This place was perfect. It had everything we needed. We arrived with a few books, some dvd's and some wine. We had a great time. The water was only about 15-20 feet from the back of the house which were all windows. The scenery was beautiful and the sound of the waves in the night was very relaxing. We had a great time investigating the area in the day going to various wineries, restaurants and stores. All and all, it was perfect. The cost was very manageable an the hosts were the nicest people. We will definitely go back there again. Consider renting this place.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: scenery and location
Liked least: nothing
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing