“Great little diner”

Decoy
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 10 November 2017

Was on our way down the lake to Watkins Glen for dinner and made the decision to stop in here late one evening. Great decision! Had the chicken parm and it was excellent. Food was so good we made the decision to stop back on a Saturday night for the prime rib. Had the regular cut and thankfully I didn't order the "house cut" as the regular cut was so large that there wasn't room on the plate for anything else. The meat was great and cooked just as I had asked for. The service was wonderful also. Had two others with me and all three of us really enjoyed the dinner. Next time we are in the Seneca Lake area we will return.

Reviewed 1 October 2017

Great waitress. Friendly. Our food was very good. I had chicken parm. Great portions.My husband had some kind of pasta with a cream sauce with peas and bacon. He ate it all. the drinks were good and they had area wine.

Reviewed 25 September 2017 via mobile

Made reservations and I'm glad we did because the place is small. Waitress was super friendly. Unfortunately it took forever to get our food. After 40 mins of giving our order she came over and said they were behind because of the large group that was in there but they were already done and given their check. The food was delicious (I got the scallops) and I'd definitely come back, was just disappointed it took so long for the food to come out and to be updated on the situation.

Reviewed 2 September 2017

Delicious food with very generous portions; in fact 3 of my scallops became my best friends for lunch the following day! Share that meal with friends (we did!) and you have a perfect evening.

Reviewed 20 August 2017

Good value for good food. My wife had shrimp scampi and I had a NY strip steak and we both enjoyed our meal. the corkage fee is $10 so bring a bottle if you do not want beer with your meal.