“Yummy Nachos and Wings”

Ranked #6 of 9 Restaurants in Rock Hill
Price range: USD 10 - USD 30
Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours, Outdoor Seating
Description: We cater to everyone's interests with 14 flat screen televisions for the sports enthusiasts with NFL package, happy hour specials after a long day at work, extensive menu to suit your taste buds whether you enjoy the famous chicken wings, handmade burgers, full dinner menu or creative daily specials we offer, there is something for everyone, restaurant seating as well as large bar area, 12 beer tap line with domestic and craft brews, live bands every Saturday night so put on your dancing shoes, Thursday & Friday night DJ/karaoke, Monday night Open Mic, dart league & pool league and catering services are always available.
Reviewed 12 September 2016 via mobile

I have been to Dutch's many times since moving to the area. I love the nachos made with chili and the Jack Daniel's burger is delicious. My husband usually gets the chicken quesadilla or medium wings. The portions are huge here. I do not recommend the fish and chips. Last time I ordered it the fish was overdone and there was more breading than fish. You can also skip the French onion soup. It is really salty.

1  Thank Patricia G

Reviewed 14 July 2016

My daughter and son in law just moved to Ellenville and we were up visiting from Pennsylvania so we headed here for a late dinner excursion. The food was decent, I got the sweet heat wings and an order of the sliders. They hit me up for an extra buck to add cheese to the three mini size burgers so in essence it was a dollar for one slice of cheese. $5.50 for Sam Adams draft and $6.00 for a local IPA. The place isn't cheap but maybe they don't have to be, not much else around. Good atmosphere and plenty of TV's. I would return if ever back in the area

Reviewed 13 July 2016

Always great food here.It doesn't matter whether it's a burger,salad,chicken wings, or ribs,the food is always delicious.
Very comfortable atmosphere.

Reviewed 26 April 2016

The ultimate "local" Sports Bar in Sullivan County. Akin to "Cheers," this bar restaurant serves delicious food in a comfy atmosphere complete with a pool table and lots of TVs. Portions are generous and you will be delighted you decided to try this place. I'm a local and would recommend Dutch's to anyone passing by or thru Rock Hill. PS The burger platters here are truly outstanding.

1  Thank CatskillBrad
Reviewed 6 April 2016 via mobile

What an awesome place Dutch's is & the food was excellent & the service great! Can't wait to go back again & told all my family & friends to go! No one will be disappointed! Portions are huge, brought home half of my lunch - can't wait to have it for dinner!

1  Thank Denise C