“Fantastic food! ”

Bernies Holiday Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Bernies Holiday Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1 of 9 Restaurants in Rock Hill
Price range: USD 25 - USD 50
Cuisines: American, Sushi, Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Description: American Fish House and Steak House est. 1963. Our menu features fresh local foods served in creative ways. We offer a raw bar, live lobsters, and local steaks including the famous Dodge Inn Steak. We feature the most well stocked bar in the area including 20 wines by the glass as well as a $25 wine list. Located at Exit 109 on Rt. 17, we are just minutes from Resorts World Catskill Casino. We are the perfect place to stop on your way there or home. Find out for yourself why Bernie's has been around for over 50 years.
Reviewed 5 March 2017 via mobile

I got the Brazilian seafood stew and my husband the chicken pot pie (salad w both). Fresh, warm and hearty, we both thoroughly enjoyed our food. My husband also got a lava cake which was delicious. Servers were friendly and attentive, despite there being a sweet sixteen party at the same time. I was surprised by the quality of food out in Rock Hill - the prices were a bit higher than I would have expected but the food was worth it. $70 for two entrees, 1 dessert, and 1 soda.

Randy R, Owner at Bernies Holiday Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 9 March 2017

Thank you so much for leaving the review. We are happy you enjoyed yourself. Hopefully we will see you again soon.

Reviewed 14 November 2016 via mobile

We ate here while staying at the hotel next door and the food was amazing we ate so much our stomachs hurt and still have left overs for lunch the next day will be back for sure

Reviewed 14 November 2016 via mobile

My sister, her husband and I had a delicious dinner at Bernie's. My sister had a seafood pasta dish which she enjoyed, my brother-in-law had a tasty salmon dish and I had a delicious bowl of mussels in a tomato sauce. We all split a seared seafood appetizer that was very good. If you ever find yourself in or near Rock Hill, by all means, go!

Reviewed 2 November 2016

A mix of food fare, including a Sushi Bar. Food and service was great. The table seating is kind of tight.

Reviewed 13 October 2016

Amazing food, amazing service, ambiance is wonderful - everyone get's out of their way to make you feel special. The menu is outstanding, the drinks - wow, get the wine flight. It comes served on a tier like I've never seen before. The presentation of every single dish to their drinks is superb.
This gem was found on our way to a concert at Bethel & let me just tell you what a wonderful find it is. This is now my favorite secret place when I want to feel special & eat some really darn good food! Seafood is unbelievably fresh. You will NOT be disappointed and you will want to go back......