All reviews front desk staff stayed here marriott hotels olive garden very pleasant stay definitely stay here again room was clean min drive the beds were extremely comfortable regular room excellent location convenient location mini fridge and microwave highly recommend this hotel enjoyed our stay within walking distance night stay
Reviewed 30 July 2017

Only one night here but it satisfied my needs- safe, clean and comfortable. Jared made the check in easy and smooth.
My room was clean and well suited by my business needs. Good desk space with lots
of lamp base plugs for electronic gadgets. The bed was comfortable. The bathroom was a bit small but worked fine for me traveling solo.
A mini fridge and microwave is provided.
The breakfast offered was better than average with fresh fruit, eggs, and the normal cereals. The juice was watery, but the coffee was very good. The breakfast area is large and well divided with multiple TV's to keep you informed. Breakfast staff kept items well stocked.
I would stay at this hotel again.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
Matthew K, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Rochester West/Greece, responded to this reviewResponded 31 July 2017

Hello Jodnay,

Thank you for taking the time to share feedback from your recent visit. We are glad you found a rooms adequate for your business needs. We've found that the moveable desk is a nice perk so you can set up in the best spot possible to be productive. Yes, the power plugs in the lamps add flexibility to meet your charging requirements as well. It is good to hear you enjoyed our complimentary fresh hot breakfast buffet and high level of service as well!

We appreciate your loyalty and look forward to your next visit!

Matthew Kasperski

Reviewed 16 July 2017 via mobile

We stayed for the weekend because of a friends wedding in the area. I can't say a bad thing about the place- just like other new Fairfields. It was clean, convenient, and the beds were comfortable. Free breakfast is always a perk. I'd return!

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with friends
Matthew K, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Rochester West/Greece, responded to this reviewResponded 17 July 2017

Thank you so much for glowing review! We greatly appreciate your comments and Thank you for choosing our hotel. Glad to hear you enjoyed your stay and congratulations to your friends on their wedding!

We look forward to your next visit to our area.
- Matthew Kasperski

Reviewed 6 July 2017 via mobile

We had a great overnight stay while traveling. All of the staff were smiling and helpful. The pool was small but clean. Rooms were clean, beds were very comfortable. We enjoyed the breakfast and having coffee and tea available 24/7. I would stay here again.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Matthew K, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Rochester West/Greece, responded to this reviewResponded 7 July 2017

Hi Gandycat,

Thank you so much for the kind comments and for taking the time to review our hotel. As we pride ourselves on exceptional service, we are glad to see our efforts appreciated. Our team works hard to, and it'll be my pleasure to pass your comments along to our staff.

We look forward to your next visit!
Safe Travels!
- Matthew Kasperski

Reviewed 5 July 2017

Stayed here when going to a U of R graduation - convenient location for getting to the campus. Hotel was basic, MAJOR error on check in - I was given a room card for a room already occupied. When opening the room I'm not sure who was more shocked - the person in the room or me. This was a major security breach. I was quickly moved to another room, and the manager did call me later to explain how this might have happened and discounted my room significantly. No further confusion. Breakfast was typical for Fairfield - appreciated the cooked oatmeal.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family

Hello Mary J,

Thank you for taking the time to review your experience at our hotel. Graduation time here in Rochester is a very busy time of year and we greatly appreciate you choosing our hotel from all the options.
Please again accept our apologies for the confusion when checking in. We understand how shocking it can be when something unexpected like that happens in a hotel. We never want any of our guests to feel unsafe while enjoying our accommodations.
We're glad to hear the rest of your stay met your expectations of the brand, and that you appreciated the fresh cooked oatmeal and topping bar. We strive to provide fresh and healthy choices, along with some sweet ones, to appeal to our guests who expect value on the go.

Thank you again for choosing our hotel, we hope we'll have the opportunity for redemption the next time you are in the Rochester area.

Matthew Kasperski

Reviewed 29 June 2017

Staff was able to book me literally into the last room available in the hotel at 2 a.m. Excellent service otherwise. Hotel was new and they offer Paul Mitchell amenities! Didn't get to try breakfast but the welcome snack was nice. Coffee was good. Parking was easy, free, and safe. Late checkout requested and granted without any hassle. Would totally stay here again.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
Matthew K, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Rochester West/Greece, responded to this reviewResponded 30 June 2017

Hello sexonthebeach150,

Thank you so much for the raving review! As we pride ourselves on delivering exceptional service, it's good to hear that our efforts were appreciated and we were able to accommodate your needs. We're glad you enjoyed our welcome amenities, 24 hour complimentary coffee service and easy parking. We're happy to accommodate our guests requests for a later check out when available.

Thank you again for choosing our hotel, we look forward to your next visit.
-Matthew Kasperski