USD 154
USD 151
Hyatt.com
  • Pool
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 174/night.

Holiday Inn Express Rochester - Greece(Rochester)(Great Value!)
USD 107
HIExpress.com
Hampton Inn Rochester-Greece(Rochester)(Great Value!)
USD 116
USD 113
Hampton.com
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 126/night.

USD 314
Doubletree.com
USD 173
Best Western The Inn At Rochester Airport(Rochester)(Great Value!)
USD 98
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 113/night.

Inn On Broadway(Rochester)
USD 300
USD 277
Priceline
All reviewsnew ownershipenjoyed my stayroom was cleanerinwedding
Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

Xxtreme Ent
Rochester, NY

To: Erin Breen
Catering Manager/ Rochester Riverside Hotel Staff
120 East Main St Rochester, NY

I am writing on behalf of the entire Xxtreme Ent Team as well as every participant in the Rep Your Brand Fashion that occurred Sunday March 25th 2018.Thank you to all the wonderful staff for making our First Annual event an event of a lifetime. People were still raving about it weeks later. The event space, the bar set up and easy access to our reserved event space were spectacular. Everything Erin assisted us with was impressive. Your staff was extremely attentive and treated us impeccably.

We cannot thank you enough for everything. We couldn’t have had a more perfect set up anywhere. We will refer your hotel to everyone who is looking for great service. Future business is a must.

With Gratitude,
Xxtreme Ent Team
Rochester, NY
April 4, 2018

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Syed Y, General Manager at Rochester Riverside Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 7 April 2018

Dear James George,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback about the Rochester Riverside Hotel. It was such a delight to know you were satisfied with our service and facilities. Your kind words about Erin are greatly appreciated. Thank you again for being our guest, and we hope to welcome you back in the near future.

Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

I love staying here. I feel like this is my second home thanks to Clarissa, she always greets me with a smile and really makes me feel welcome. Thanks Clarissa your the greatest! Looking forward to seeing your smile again soon.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo
Syed Y, General Manager at Rochester Riverside Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 3 April 2018

Dear Valued Guests,

Thank you for your feedback in regards to your most recent stay with us! I appreciate you taking the time to let us know how much you enjoyed your second home. I will share your positive experience with my staff including Clarissa. We look forward to seeing you again in the future!.

Reviewed 1 April 2018

I was first welcomed by Taj, who greeted me at the airport. He was very informative and provided my colleagues and me with suggestions of numerous places to visit during our stay while providing great musical selections. Then, Jessie at the front desk assisted us with check-in. As a flight attendant, I am accustomed to staying at hotels and experiencing all types of service. Jessie went above and beyond by assisting me with recommending places and ordering late night food for me. The supervisor and staff working the night shift are always pleasant and accommodation to their guest needs.

I look forward to returning soon!

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business

We are pleased that you shared your wonderful comments about your recent stay at our property. We strive to go above and beyond in our customer service and I am glad to hear that Taj, Jessie and other staff members made you feel very welcome here. I will definitely share your kind words with the entire team. We look forward to serving you again soon!

Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

The best things about this hotel are location, price, excellent included breakfast, Clarissa at the front desk, two free drinks served by Nicole one of the best bartenders I have met, and of course, the view of the river. The rooms are a bit dated and the elevators were broken so had to ride service elevators which didn’t bother us. Parking is very convenient but not included. Signage could be better. Overall well worth the price!

Stayed: March 2018

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for taking a moment to share your experience. I am happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay and that the staff was able to provide you a positive experience. We look forward to welcoming you back to our hotel in the future. Our goal is to make your stay better and brighter every time.

Reviewed 28 March 2018 via mobile

This was my first visit to Rochester. I was first welcomed by Taj, who greeted me at the airport. He was very informative, and provided my colleagues and I with suggestions of numerous places to visit during our stay. Then, Jessie at the front desk, assisted us with check-in. As a former flight attendant, I am accustomed to staying at hotels and experiencing all types of service. Jessie went above and beyond to ensure that we were placed close to each other. The icing on the cake was drinks at the bar. Nicole (the bartender) was not only personable, but made some awesome drinks.

I’m glad I gave them a try, despite the many reviews on here. I look forward to returning soon!

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Syed Y, General Manager at Rochester Riverside Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 29 March 2018

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you very much for your review and your kind words. We have a wonderful team here - providing gracious, engaging and caring service. I am so pleased to hear that Taj, Jesse and Nicole were able to make your stay a memorable one. Thank you again for your feedback; we are looking forward to welcoming you again when your travels bring you back to the area.