“Simply divine”

Europa Deli
Ranked #325 of 1,443 Restaurants in Rochester
Cuisines: Deli, Eastern European
Reviewed 11 March 2016

The food is delicious and is made with such care---very authentic/food and confections are from across the globe.

Reviewed 15 February 2016

Actually, I got two restaurant / cafes mixed up and ended up here. I was wanting to go someplace else, but was reading the reviews for Europa Deli. A nice mistake.

They had homemade cabbage rolls. Very nice!. I had the Basturma (sp?) Pannini. Also very nice.

It was slow comparatively. I say it that way because Americans rush, rush, rush. This was more like eating in France. All real ingredients, very nice person serving us, multiple languages being spoken.

I was very happy with my mistake and suggest that you try this place, as long as you are willing to be relaxed about your visit. Bon Appetit!

4  Thank KMcPhail73
Reviewed 19 November 2015

This amazing Deli/Cafe/Bakery and store are so great and the new remodel really brings it all into view and play.

Amazing crepes and breakfast items, real Lavazza coffe, Russian Potato salad to die for and the list goes on and on. I had the stuffed cabbage special with red sauce and side of sour creme the other day and was just blown away.

There are cookie and candies and frozen items like Blintz's and a deli with lots of cured meats and dried fish.

You have to try this place out and the service and decor are great and we are so lucky to have a place like this in town.

2  Thank Scott_Mercier
Reviewed 29 October 2015 via mobile

First time at the deli/cafe. Menu is central/Eastern European. The food was delicious, service very friendly and took the time to answer all questions.

Reviewed 5 May 2015 via mobile

I stopped and entered. I thought they make sandwiches n subs. It's turn out regular store. The cashier wasn't friendly and greet me at all. I left.