“Best place for Italian Cookies in Rochester, NY”

Etna Italian Pastry Shop
Ranked #569 of 1,314 Restaurants in Rochester
Price range: USD 5 - USD 10
Reviewed 6 October 2016

I ordered 2 huge italian cookie trays from Etna's for my son's out of town wedding.
The people at the bakery did everything possible to make certain they arrived fresh, decorated, and safe for travel. The trays looked amazing and when they were put out at the reception people ran to the table! The photo I am posting is just one of the trays and half of the cookies had been taken.

Reviewed 2 September 2016

I can't begin to say enough about this little treasure of a bakery! Their pastries are like those you would find in Sicily, delicious! Their cookies are just like mom used to make!
Just knowing I can go there to purchase such a wonderful variety year round (not just at Christmas) is a treat! All the homemade Italian favorites are here! It's a good thing I don't live closer or I'd be there on a daily basis! Auguri to Etna for keeping the tradition alive of exquisite cakes, pastries and cookies!

Reviewed 1 October 2015

Went to Etna's pastries shoppe on Sept 30,2015 at about 2:00 p.m. and she didn't have much. I bought a canolli cake serving for one and it was terrible dry, and no flavor. If it would have taste as good as it looked but it did not. I paid $12 for the one serving of cake and one conolli. Conolli had a bitter taste.Don't waste your money go to Savoia. We went there after Etna's and I bought a serving of carrot cake, boba,and a clam shape pastrie and it only cost me $7. I don't mind paying for something that is good. Etna needs to go back to baking school. Gordon Ramsey would have thrown it in the garbage.

Reviewed 8 May 2015 via mobile

First I came in your store. I see amazing Italian pastries. I ordered cannoli and tasted wonderful! The lady was very nice.

Reviewed 15 April 2015

I believe this place has been in business quite a while. Known for their fabulous wedding cakes. Wife loves their pastries, I favor the fresh-filled canolli while you wait. The staff is always pleasant and friendly.

1  Thank BiffBiffman