“Just like mom used to make!”

Etna Italian Pastry Shop
Ranked #24 of 40 Dessert in Rochester
Price range: USD 5 - USD 10
Reviewed 2 September 2016

I can't begin to say enough about this little treasure of a bakery! Their pastries are like those you would find in Sicily, delicious! Their cookies are just like mom used to make!
Just knowing I can go there to purchase such a wonderful variety year round (not just at Christmas) is a treat! All the homemade Italian favorites are here! It's a good thing I don't live closer or I'd be there on a daily basis! Auguri to Etna for keeping the tradition alive of exquisite cakes, pastries and cookies!

Reviewed 1 October 2015

Went to Etna's pastries shoppe on Sept 30,2015 at about 2:00 p.m. and she didn't have much. I bought a canolli cake serving for one and it was terrible dry, and no flavor. If it would have taste as good as it looked but it did not. I paid $12 for the one serving of cake and one conolli. Conolli had a bitter taste.Don't waste your money go to Savoia. We went there after Etna's and I bought a serving of carrot cake, boba,and a clam shape pastrie and it only cost me $7. I don't mind paying for something that is good. Etna needs to go back to baking school. Gordon Ramsey would have thrown it in the garbage.

Reviewed 8 May 2015 via mobile

First I came in your store. I see amazing Italian pastries. I ordered cannoli and tasted wonderful! The lady was very nice.

Reviewed 15 April 2015

I believe this place has been in business quite a while. Known for their fabulous wedding cakes. Wife loves their pastries, I favor the fresh-filled canolli while you wait. The staff is always pleasant and friendly.

1  Thank BiffBiffman
Reviewed 3 February 2015

The only place I've found that makes amazing Sfogliatelle. You usually should check to have them hold some for you. They make regular and a mini version. They also have a multitude of other equally yummy pastries and treats.

1  Thank Linda S