“Don't waste your money pastries are terrible and they don't even have a lot of pastries.”

Etna Italian Pastry Shop
Ranked #569 of 1,314 Restaurants in Rochester
Price range: USD 5 - USD 10
Reviewed 1 October 2015

Went to Etna's pastries shoppe on Sept 30,2015 at about 2:00 p.m. and she didn't have much. I bought a canolli cake serving for one and it was terrible dry, and no flavor. If it would have taste as good as it looked but it did not. I paid $12 for the one serving of cake and one conolli. Conolli had a bitter taste.Don't waste your money go to Savoia. We went there after Etna's and I bought a serving of carrot cake, boba,and a clam shape pastrie and it only cost me $7. I don't mind paying for something that is good. Etna needs to go back to baking school. Gordon Ramsey would have thrown it in the garbage.

Reviewed 8 May 2015 via mobile

First I came in your store. I see amazing Italian pastries. I ordered cannoli and tasted wonderful! The lady was very nice.

Reviewed 15 April 2015

I believe this place has been in business quite a while. Known for their fabulous wedding cakes. Wife loves their pastries, I favor the fresh-filled canolli while you wait. The staff is always pleasant and friendly.

1  Thank BiffBiffman
Reviewed 3 February 2015

The only place I've found that makes amazing Sfogliatelle. You usually should check to have them hold some for you. They make regular and a mini version. They also have a multitude of other equally yummy pastries and treats.

1  Thank Linda S
Reviewed 10 April 2013

They must make their cookies with unicorn horn shavings or something-EVERY cookie is mind blowing. Even the cookie types I don't like were great. A bit on the pricey side but who cares. Ran into this place on accident because my usual bakery was closed on Easter-GLAD I DID! Love you Etna's!

2  Thank polizzi82