“Worth the visit”

Blue Toad Hard Cider
Ranked #35 of 117 things to do in Rochester
Reviewed 15 July 2016

The cider is delicious, the bartender was friendly and knowledgable, the tasting room has a relaxed atmosphere. You really cant go wrong and I would highly recommend checking it out!

Reviewed 9 July 2016 via mobile

I have had my fare share of ciders, and can honestly say this is some of the best, great place, friendly and worth the stop to go and taste whatever you would like and talk to the locals.

Reviewed 13 June 2016 via mobile

My wife and I have stopped here several times and I wanted to write a review after our last trip. Usually we grab a growler to go at the end. We like to stop every once in a while to try a new flavor or enjoy a staple brew. The staff is always amazing too. We have had several different bar tenders and never a bad one. Thanks

Reviewed 21 April 2016 via mobile

This bar had phenomenal craft hard ciders! The environment was unique and relaxing and the bartender, Geremy, was very helpful and knowledgeable. Also, I was extremely impressed by their growler prices, so I will be a frequent shopper.