“Best cider”

Blue Toad Hard Cider
Ranked #35 of 117 things to do in Rochester
Reviewed 9 July 2016 via mobile

I have had my fare share of ciders, and can honestly say this is some of the best, great place, friendly and worth the stop to go and taste whatever you would like and talk to the locals.

Reviewed 13 June 2016 via mobile

My wife and I have stopped here several times and I wanted to write a review after our last trip. Usually we grab a growler to go at the end. We like to stop every once in a while to try a new flavor or enjoy a staple brew. The staff is always amazing too. We have had several different bar tenders and never a bad one. Thanks

Reviewed 21 April 2016 via mobile

This bar had phenomenal craft hard ciders! The environment was unique and relaxing and the bartender, Geremy, was very helpful and knowledgeable. Also, I was extremely impressed by their growler prices, so I will be a frequent shopper.

Reviewed 12 November 2015

Stopped in to sample hard ciders and ordered a flight. Arrived at a good time because the tasting room soon became busy. Ciders were great as was the gal behind the bar. A good time was had by all.

See more reviews
Reviewed 9 November 2015

We stopped by here on a Sunday afternoon for a tasting. The Bills game was on and the location was not packed, but had a steady flow of visitors stopping by to purchase growlers. We enjoyed the various ciders offered and Eric (sorry if that's the wrong name) was very knowledgeable about the history and ciders. We thoroughly enjoyed our visit and will definitely be stopping by more frequently!