“Amazing cookies ”
Review of Get Caked

Get Caked
Ranked #9 of 48 Bakeries in Rochester
Reviewed 18 September 2016 via mobile

Anytime we are near village gate, we stop in to get a cookie or two, or twelve! Absolutely delicious cookies. Toffee Crisp and Peanut Butter are my favorite!

Reviewed 14 September 2016

This review is a bit overdue but I've been wanting to do it so here goes. I used Get Caked for my wedding in May of 2015. Kelly was so easy to work with and incredibly helpful. The cupcakes were so delicious (some gluten-free, some not) and looked beautiful too!

Reviewed 17 August 2016 via mobile

This bakery made us a beautiful birthday cake that was perfectly moist and flavorful. We requested that it be decorated with an auto theme and they came up with a great design. Their cupcakes are are great too and are available in a variety of unique and yummy flavors.

Reviewed 18 May 2016

This is a great place for cupcakes, cookies and cakes. Desserts can be made, gluten-free, veggie-free and dairy-free. I highly recommend the cupcakes. So fresh & many flavors to choose from.

Reviewed 4 May 2016

These cupcakes are fantastic!!! First time visiting and so happy we did! They had raspberry, citrus, peanut butter, nutella, red velvet, and more! My favorite....if I can actually choose one....had to be the raspberry! But each one I tried was delicious! Cupcakes were moist and frosting was perfect....not too sweet and not too rich. And the filling in each one tasted fabulous!! We will definitely be returning!!