“Always fresh, quick, and tasty”

Chipotle Mexican Grill
Ranked #417 of 1,386 Restaurants in Rochester
Reviewed 6 April 2018

We frequent this location more than the one on Jefferson now. The line is always much quicker/shorter and although it is all suposed to be the same, the flavors here seem a touch better. Very sad that the chorizo is gone, but lots of other great options. We love the guac!

Reviewed 24 December 2017 via mobile

Stopped by for a quick bite while shopping. There are 15 tables here, but 6 are obviously dirty and no one is cleaning them. Given a chain that has had health issues in the past, you’d think they would take overall cleanliness a little more proactively.

Reviewed 16 October 2017 via mobile

I pick out the burrito and it was delicious. Would have pick more options of the food to put inside my burrito but the server didn't wait until I finish my order.

Delicious food!

Reviewed 5 April 2017

I enjoyed a steak burrito there during peak lunch hour and was through the line within 5-10 minutes. The staff was friendly and food was great.

Reviewed 19 March 2016

I like Chipotle enough to keep coming back. My food was good, sometimes its just ok. I ordered a chicken bowl. Loud and busy. Usually a long line and tables are messy.