“Cute place, bright fresh flavors, very reasonable”

Aladdins Natural Eatery
Ranked #52 of 1,471 Restaurants in Rochester
Price range: USD 5 - USD 10
Cuisines: Greek, Mediterranean
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, After-hours, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed 6 April 2018

This place has a non-conventional layout and is very cute inside. It looks fancy and the food is great but the prices are very reasonable. You can easily get a hearty meal for under $10. I had the chicken soup and lentil soup and my husband had the Soulvaki Mixed Plate. Both were large portions, very fresh, and delicious. Their soups are wonderful, homemade, and very differently spiced than your average chicken or lentil soup. The chicken has a wonderful combination of cinnamon and mint, which I would never think would work but it does. The lentil is bright and lemony. Our only complaint is that we wish they would cut the veggies smaller in the salads. Seems that they like to serve tomato quarters and hunks of cucumber at all their locations. We generally prefer their specialties, soups and salads more than their pitas. My favorite dish is their melanzagna, which has a wonderful tomato sauce.

Date of visit: April 2018

Reviewed 10 March 2018 via mobile

This is reasonably priced placed. The chicken vegetable soup was amazing. Grilled eggplant on the Mediterranean salad was generously portioned. The only negative is that their GLUTENa-free options were not clearly marked. They do have some.

Date of visit: March 2018
Reviewed 27 December 2017

Our family had lunch at Aladdin's yesterday, and enjoyed a very flavorful meal. We started off with the falafel appetizer, which was very good (and filling!), and then moved on to the main course. They do lots of wonderful Middle Eastern foods, and I love their chicken dishes and pita sandwiches. This visit, however, I had the fruit and nut platter which is really wonderful, topped off with yogurt and honey. YUMMY!!!!!

Two warnings about this place: one, make sure they take credit cards, because they used to not accept them. Also, know that parking here can be tricky, and finding a spot is not always easy. But I do enjoy this place and I do recommend it.

Date of visit: December 2017
Reviewed 8 November 2017

Sometimes a place doesn't need to amaze to be really good. Consistently good food and consistently good service is what I find at Aladdins. Great selections for all types of appetites. I love the vegetarian chili and falafel wrap.

Date of visit: October 2017
Reviewed 16 August 2017

Aladdin's is an interesting restaurant with a very diverse menu specializing in Mediterranean and accenting fresh veggies and healthy choices. Four of us had completely different meals and all were wonderful. The gazpacho was superlative and the service was efficient and professional. The bill was very modest and we were all too full to have any of the incredible desserts that are offered.
One hint: We ate out on the upper patio which was fairly loud and got quite warm as the afternoon wore on. I'd choose the inside but that may just be me since the patio rapidly filled to capacity.

Date of visit: August 2017