“Delicious Mediterranean Food, Fresh and Great Price”

Aladdins Natural Eatery
Ranked #69 of 1,313 Restaurants in Rochester
Price range: USD 5 - USD 10
Cuisines: Greek, Mediterranean
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed 15 August 2017

First, this restaurant is owned and run by the employees. Had the best hummus as an appetizer and spinach as an appetizer. Chicken kabob wrap for main course, took half home. Also had the schwarma. Large portions, fresh ingredients and the baklava is a must! What a great find. Service was also very good as we were there on a very busy Sunday night, July 4th weekend.

Reviewed 25 July 2017 via mobile

Huge portions. Fresh ingredients, excellent seasoning. Friendly attentive service. Reasonable cost. Here is the total package for Mediterranean/Greek cuisine in Rochester. Hummus and dolmades appetizers were enough for our table of four to share. My spannikopita was perfectly sized and the accompanying large Greek salad was a five-star collection of crisp vegetables and feta. My husband's Gyro was a little surprising, in that it was more chunky than thinly sliced, but tasty. Small but quality wine list to enhance the flavor. Wish we could take this place back to Austin!

Reviewed 19 July 2017 via mobile

Ordered basil and linguine Verdura . It was alright. My wife's chicken came in burnt. Service wasn't the best. Our waiter forgot the parm cheese and after waiting 10 minutes I asked another waitress. She eventually took over our table.

Reviewed 9 July 2017

Pretty Good Middle Eastern Food. Went for Greek but not really Greek. Actually it is Middle Eastern Food I think most likely Lebanese. Great Cold Appetizer Plate and Mixed Grill on Pita/Lavash excellent Humus and Baklava for desert

Reviewed 30 June 2017

My niece who now lives in San Diego wanted Aladdin's for her wedding shower. I contacted the owner a few weeks prior and he was very casual about placing the order ahead of time. I called a couple days before and talked with him again and placed the order (which was only for 12 people). When we arrived the kitchen was just finishing up our order. We were given enough food for the shower and some to take home after. The pita bread and hummus were great. We had two kinds of pita rolls and they stayed warm until we served them. Everyone loved the food. I am so happy we used Aladdin's for the shower. No stress cooking for everyone and lots of delicious food for everyone.