“Late lunch”
Review of Dinosaur Bar-B-Que

Dinosaur Bar-B-Que
Reserve with OpenTable
Dinosaur Bar-B-Que is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #6 of 1,468 Restaurants in Rochester
Price range: USD 10 - USD 15
Cuisines: American, Barbecue
Good for: Bar Scene, Local cuisine, Child-friendly
Reviewed 10 October 2018 via mobile

Best chicken BBQ I have ever had. Hands down. Service was slow for a down time of the day (3:15 on a Monday) but polite.

Write a ReviewReviews (2,164)

Reviewed 9 October 2018

It's hopping even on a Saturday night. A short walk to GEVA and the War Memorial there is frequently a long line. Loud all the time. Smells great. Tasty and large portions - you won't walk away hungry.

Reviewed 8 October 2018

I was in town for work and 2 people I crossed paths with recommended this restaurant (car rental place and law enforcement officer). With the name I was unsure what to expect. When we walked in the front door my co-works said, "Yesss this is the place!" and I completely agreed. The place was packed, but we were able to find 2 seats at the bar which is where we prefer to sit. The bartender was very welcoming and helpful at guiding us through the menu. The beers were nice and cold. The food was really flavorful and delicious! The place was packed and yet we were able to talk comfortably without having to yell. The place was very casual which was exactly what we were looking for. Overall a great night.

Reviewed 3 October 2018 via mobile

This was our second time getting a catering order for a large party >25 people. Chelsea made my life easier by keeping in contact and communicating. Great customer service. Rocks actually! The food was amazing. It was my parents’ 50th Anniversary and they asked for Dinasaur. Says a lot!!! Thank you!

Reviewed 3 October 2018 via mobile

We love this place! Years back, I would drive 60 miles to have it! Now fortunately, there is a location 10 miles away. It is a fun atmosphere with really, authentic southern cooking! Highly recommend the pulled chicken and the rice. Enjoy!