“The Best In NYS”

Salvatore's Donuts Delite
Ranked #6 of 49 Bakeries in Rochester
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 20 June 2015

I love these doughnuts and everything I'm in rochester from NYC this is the first place I hit!! You get a bigger doughnut for half the price. They are fresh and big! It's also a pizza joint, which I can't judge because I never had it, but I have to admit NYC pizza is the best in the world.

Reviewed 27 February 2015

We often order from Salvatore donut delights however in the last few months their service has been awful! They always say 15_20 minutes for pick up however each time I go I'm stuck waiting inside for another fifteen minutes at the least. They say we are waiting on the garlic bread yet it's never even toasted my dinner is Luke Warm!!! Guess anytime we order food we will need to give our business to someone else because I'm done! If it only happened once or twice..fine but every time??? And your done!!!!!!! .

Reviewed 5 December 2014

This is the only place I will make an effort to go to for donuts in Upstate New York. It is a must try!

Reviewed 14 October 2014 via mobile

We have ordered pizza from this location and not once, not twice, but THREE TIMES it was screwed up when it got to us! I dont understand how twice "very light cheese" somehow equates to gobs of cheese. REALLY? Toppings are sparse as well. Manager offered a weak %15 off the next one even after telling her the past issues. She did offer to send another one, but we were disgusted by this point & dont trust them. Order somewhere else!

Reviewed 17 June 2014

Ever heard of the canoli donut? I hadn't until a coworker brought some of these in to work to share and I was hooked. I usually live a low carb lifestyle but when I have a cheat day or special holiday I always be sure to include a fresh canoli donut from Donuts Delite. I cannot say enough about these donuts - always fresh always tasty and very affordable. I am not even a big donut fan - I am ONLY a canoli donut fan and I've been to a couple other donut places in Rochester that make them and they do not compare. I even brought a dozen of these with me on a recent visit to the west coast and what a big hit they were. Most people might think of garbage plates when they think of Rochester but once you've had a canoli donut from Donuts Delite you'll like this experience much more!

1  Thank echodoll