“That was good!”

Abbott's Frozen Custard
Ranked #317 of 1,467 Restaurants in Rochester
Reviewed 3 August 2018

I don't have a sweet tooth so tend not to gravitate towards places like Abbott's but was in the area visiting friends and they wanted to eat dessert at Abbott's. The frozen custard is amazing, full of flavor and not heavy at all. Try the chocolate almond.....impressive flavor.

Reviewed 6 July 2018 via mobile

We all had cones and it was pretty good, sizes were big for me so I had a kiddie cone. Ice cream was good, although limited on choices.

Reviewed 27 May 2018 via mobile

I have been going to Abbotts with my family for years at the Charlotte location. My brother and I were in Henrietta recently so decided to grab abbotts. The ice cream is awesome and I always recommend the peanut butter cup sundae! There is seating outside which is nice and some inside the store as well. It smells delicious inside! I always love the smell of waffle cones! I recommended for anyone, family, couples, or just going on your own. A definite if your looking for something sweet on a hot day!

Reviewed 10 March 2018

Abbott's is a local institution. Cones, sundaes, pints, frozen cakes, and more. Specialty is a variety of flavors and fresh custard. Good price and an old fashioned feel to a newer location. Very much a family place - a "Kids from 8 to 80" type of place. Eat in or take home a frozen treat.

Reviewed 16 July 2017

We were in Roch for a week and went there daily. Frozen Custard simply doesn;t get any better than Abbott's.