“gross”

Peconic Bay Diner
Ranked #96 of 120 Restaurants in Riverhead
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 27 July 2017

food is horrible staff is nice but not the food dont eat there go to burger king better food everything is to greasy and no taste

Reviewed 16 May 2017

I simply had to write a review after eating at this diner for the first time last night. I must say that it was the worst meal that I ever had in my life, seriously.

It's as if the "chef" cooks like he hates people, really, not even that he doesn't care, but rather hates people or hates cooking or very bad at doing it. I mean, I never knew that chicken souvlaki and french fries can be so disquieting, my wife had just plain chicken with rice and after a few bites couldn't even eat it anymore.

The owner (and chef) should be ashamed of themselves for putting out food that is so horrible...!!!

I just hope that I'm not going to get sick from it, I'll NEVER eat at this diner even if it was the last restaurant on earth.

Reviewed 23 February 2017 via mobile

Good food, good service at reasonable prices. Our breakfast spot when wine tasting.
My bacon, egg and cheese sandwich was a keeper. My wife's bacon and eggs was fine.

Reviewed 15 February 2017

Food is very Good and Quickly Served...Nice and Hot and Freshly Made. Served in a timely way with attention to the details such as refills on drinks and coffee

Reviewed 2 February 2017

This is a local diner in a prime spot and has so much potential. But there is absolutely nothing special. The menu is a basic diner menu. the decor is old and out dated. I usually only order a greek salad with grilled chicken. I have ordered scrambled eggs, they were over cooked and I ordered a turkey burger that tasted like dog food.They really need to ramp up their menu and atleast make it seem like they care about what comes out on your plate instead of just the feel of "There you got food" Get a chef or cook who wants people to look forward to eating good food and clean up the place!!!