“Quick Service”

Peconic Bay Diner
Ranked #93 of 120 Restaurants in Riverhead
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 15 February 2017

Food is very Good and Quickly Served...Nice and Hot and Freshly Made. Served in a timely way with attention to the details such as refills on drinks and coffee

Reviewed 2 February 2017

This is a local diner in a prime spot and has so much potential. But there is absolutely nothing special. The menu is a basic diner menu. the decor is old and out dated. I usually only order a greek salad with grilled chicken. I have ordered scrambled eggs, they were over cooked and I ordered a turkey burger that tasted like dog food.They really need to ramp up their menu and atleast make it seem like they care about what comes out on your plate instead of just the feel of "There you got food" Get a chef or cook who wants people to look forward to eating good food and clean up the place!!!

Reviewed 13 December 2016

...waited18 minutes before a server approached my table. Waited an additional
22 minutes for the tepid food to arrive. The texture of the food indicated it had
been under a heating lamp for some time. I have eaten in many great Greek
diners.This is not one of them.

Reviewed 31 October 2016

My daughter and son-in-law had gone to this diner and brought my son and me there for lunch on my Birthday Celebration Weekend. We wanted light fare before a day of wine tastings and a more elegant dinner. The menu was extensive and the food was very good. My kids had wraps, my son-in-law had a gyro and I had a cheeseburger. We all enjoyed the food. Our waitress was great and came back to our table when she remembered that I ordered from the Senior Menu so a dessert did come with my meal. I was full so she suggested a big chocolate chip cookie which she wrapped to go. Such a nice gesture.

1  Thank CyprusMama
Reviewed 25 October 2016

Food was good, nothing great but nothing bad either, waitress was very nice. The service was very good and very timely considering it was a Sunday morning. Coffee was good & hot. They always came by to refill the cup. We did not feel rushed at all.