“So so food,horrible service.”
Review of Peconic Bay Diner

Peconic Bay Diner
Ranked #93 of 120 Restaurants in Riverhead
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 13 December 2016

...waited18 minutes before a server approached my table. Waited an additional
22 minutes for the tepid food to arrive. The texture of the food indicated it had
been under a heating lamp for some time. I have eaten in many great Greek
diners.This is not one of them.

Reviewed 31 October 2016

My daughter and son-in-law had gone to this diner and brought my son and me there for lunch on my Birthday Celebration Weekend. We wanted light fare before a day of wine tastings and a more elegant dinner. The menu was extensive and the food was very good. My kids had wraps, my son-in-law had a gyro and I had a cheeseburger. We all enjoyed the food. Our waitress was great and came back to our table when she remembered that I ordered from the Senior Menu so a dessert did come with my meal. I was full so she suggested a big chocolate chip cookie which she wrapped to go. Such a nice gesture.

1  Thank CyprusMama
Reviewed 25 October 2016

Food was good, nothing great but nothing bad either, waitress was very nice. The service was very good and very timely considering it was a Sunday morning. Coffee was good & hot. They always came by to refill the cup. We did not feel rushed at all.

Reviewed 2 October 2016 via mobile

Visited on two occasions with a large group, service was excellent and we were all served at the same time. Great food and a great start to the day.

Reviewed 29 August 2016

I have been here for at least four visits covering dinner and breakfast. Dinner is OK but not exciting. Breakfast needs improvement - pancakes are not round or fluffy at all.