“Fresh Sushi”

Haiku
Ranked #17 of 128 Restaurants in Riverhead
Cuisines: Japanese
Reviewed 20 July 2017

The sushi here is very fresh, the only down side is you sometimes have to wait for it to be prepared. I love picking up some of my favorites and bringing them home to enjoy.

Reviewed 15 June 2017

Not the best Japanese food I have ever had, but good enough to go back. The service is friendly if somewhat inefficient.

Reviewed 23 August 2016

Super fresh sushi served in an immaculate and peaceful
environment.There is a wide variety of sushi to choose from
and the prices are reasonable.

Reviewed 11 July 2016 via mobile

Thank God for Tripadvisor. Shopping out in Riverhead this weekend and we wanted Sushi.

Haiku located on East Main Street. Parking in the back and walked into a side door. I think interior is ok but walls could be redone. Outside of that very friendly and attentive service but most of all the Sushi was very good. Fresh and everyone enjoyed the food. If I was back in the area I would stop by again.

Reviewed 5 July 2016

Went into this funny called restaurant without knowing what to expect just because I was hungry, got one restaurant added to the list of places that i'll definitely come back to! the food was amazing and the staff was great too which believe me, really matters when you are eating in a place!