“Thank you for letting us stay!”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
loftspara...
Ohio City, Ohio
“Thank you for letting us stay!”
Reviewed 4 February 2017 for a stay in January 2017

Enrique place was awesome. Close to all transportation. 10 minute bus ride from his place to Fordham road to do your shopping. Best pizza and Chinese food especially the duck is up the road. I highly recommend Enriques' place. We will definitely staying there for our next visit. Thanks Enrique for letting us enjoy your home.Thank you for letting us stay!

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Management Response
6 Feb 2017
My pleasure
Izzisolom...
“Perfect place to stay!”
Reviewed 4 February 2017 for a stay in February 2017

I highly recommend anyone needing a place to stay anywhere in NYC and not just the Bronx I would give the overall experience a 10 out of 10. From the cleanliness and comfort of the room, to the exceedingly generous hospitality
I cannot imagine a better service in all of nyc.I cannot say enough Great things about staying at this location. Enrique was incredibly accommodating and was always available through text and email. It took Enrique less than an hour to respond to my request at which point he called me and went over details. While he was not there in person to greet me, there were other family members ready to assist me with the keys and to show me to the room. The room was just as described, large, open and cleaner than any hotel room, big TV, bridge, microwave. I honestly got a better night sleep in the king sized bed here than I would have in my own bed at home. The internet worked fine with no problems . Almost immediately after arriving, someone delivered two fresh towels to use. The private Ensuite with bathroom was also very clean (and the shower had great water pressure). The neighborhood was very quiet and more importantly safe. It was right by the subway (5 and 2 trains) and multiple buses that conveniently brought me to wherever I needed to go (both within the Bronx and midtown Manhattan). Enrique went above and beyond the original two nights to help me. I highly recommend anyone needing a place to stay anywhere in NYC an not just the Bronx to use Enrique's services. I would give the overall experience a 10 out of 10. From the cleanliness and comfort of the room, to the exceedingly generous hospitality Enrique provided.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing