“The perfect spot to unwind”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Average
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
Fletchian...
Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Value Rental in Rhinebeck”
Reviewed 22 June 2017 for a stay in June 2017

The cottage was as pictured however, it is located about 25 feet back from a very busy, noisy road. I should have asked about the noise level but unfortunately did not. The host was very nice and accomodating but that did not quite overcome the ant issue in the house and the noise from the road which prevented a normal night's sleep. I would recommend this rental with the caveat about the road noise.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
Management Response
17 Jul 2017
Many guests are not disturbed by the sound of traffic, but a few are. I'm sorry that you found it bothersome. I have added a note to the description to make clear that the cottage is close to the road, rural Route 9. We seem to have solved the ant issue -- thank you for pointing it out.
LightPack...
“The perfect spot to unwind”
Reviewed 31 May 2017 for a stay in May 2017

I was in town to attend my daughter's graduation from Bard College. This place was perfect, as it is on the same side of the Hudson, minutes away from the college without going over the bridge. After all the excitement and flurry of activities that go along with Commencement, it was nice to come here and relax and visit with family in the gardens.
Our hostess, Rachel, was very helpful, even taking my sister to Bard when I was delayed. The garden is spectacular! Pictures don't do it justice.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing