“Drastically changed since last time there.”

Pete's Famous Restaurant
Ranked #16 of 58 Restaurants in Rhinebeck
Reviewed 26 August 2017

My husband and I lived in this area at one time and visited Pete's on occasion. We will never do it again. When we entered the four of us wanted a table with chairs. That didn't seem like a big deal. The server came to our table and brought ordered beverages. She standed on one side and kept reaching over our son to serve all og us. She easily could have walked around us. This wouldn't seem like a big deal, but the rest of the service was even worse.
I ordered a ham and cheese omelet with no potatoes. I am one of the few people who do not like potatoes. When my omelet arrived, there were potatoes mixed into my omelet. There was no way to eat this mess. Of course, they brought me another omelet on the same plate where the potatoes had been. So my family had to eat their breakfasts while I waited for my omelet and then they had to watch me eat my omelet.
I wasn't expecting an explanation as to why I had potatoes in my omelet, but I was expecting an apology. I am still waiting.

Reviewed 21 July 2017 via mobile

Good solid choices. Food is not special but you get plenty. No frills. Quick service.

Don't expect anything fancy.

Reviewed 11 July 2017

A variety of items on the menu. All classic dishes for a small dinner type place. The food is good and the service was good.

Reviewed 21 June 2017 via mobile

I recently visited Pete's for lunch while in Rhinebeck, it was affordable and great. I had a chicken portobello wrap and our server brought out and amazing recommendation for a balsamic sauce. They made me feel welcome and the food was great. It was an overall nice experience.

Reviewed 15 June 2017 via mobile

We stopped here for lunch on a road trip. The service was fast and friendly. The sandwiches and salads we had were very good. We recommend Pete's for a reasonably-priced, casual meal.