“Don't forget to order the Greek salad”

No photo provided
Cuisines: Greek, Italian, Pizza
Good for: Child-friendly, Groups
Dining options: Lunch
Reviewed 24 July 2017

Yes, an Italian restaurant owned and operated by a Greek family! And how successfully they do that. The food here is wonderful, well cooked and presented. You cannot go wrong with any menu choice but I must insist that you order the Greek salad. To. Die. For.

Reviewed 10 July 2017 via mobile

Been coming here since I was a baby. Service and food is always good. Now I usually order their food online and pick up. The chicken and eggplant parm is my favorite comfort meal. The Greek salad is a must and the tiramisu is one of the best I've ever had.

Reviewed 28 May 2017

Never disappoints. We just had a pizza and salad but as always staff were pleasant and food delicious.

Reviewed 17 April 2017 via mobile

We've been patrons of the family for nearly 30 years, primarily at the Amenia location. We stop be here every now and then but since the renovation, it's not been as good. Today was disappointing. There is a big brown gross splatter stain on the north wall by the booth, the floors had food all around. Clearly no one has thought to clean the floors under the booth seats, they are gray with dust. The table were sticky and the seats had food on them. The table at the window booth has such a pitch, that when I laid a water bottle on its side it rolled away. I had the Four Brothers Wrap, which I get often, which was posed nicely on the plate, however it was constructed poorly. Once I took the skewer out it fell apart and becomes a salad on a plate. The dressing was all in one end of the wrap, leaving the other dry. It would be nice if they considered the quality and not the appearance of the food. In closing, the men's room had puddles on the floor and the toilet seat is broken. We will try this location one more time with hopes it will be better. If not, oh well, my money is good anywhere else...

Reviewed 29 September 2016

I enjoy their pizza and Greek salad. Love the dressing. You can buy it at the counter. Good subs too.