“Fabulous sushi”

Momiji Sushi Steak House and Bar
Ranked #27 of 59 Restaurants in Rhinebeck
Cuisines: Sushi, Japanese
Reviewed 13 September 2016

Wonderful to take the family to the hibachi tables and the sushi is very plentiful and beautifully presented. Wait staff is very attentive. We love Monica!

Reviewed 22 July 2016

Order carefully, and you can have a decent meal here. Go for the simplist menu items. The grilled squid is good.

Reviewed 19 April 2016

I think one of Momiji's main attractions are the Hibachi tables. Besides watching people at another table get entertained, I wasn't impressed.

The food arrived luke-warm, which is one of my pet peeves. I had udon stir fry noodles, which was just ok, and dumplings which lacked much flavor. If it weren't for the price, I would have rated them 3 stars.

Reviewed 9 February 2016

Wow! I had never thought of going to this restaurant because I thought it was only Sushi. Didn't realize it was a hibachi place too where the entertainment is a good as the food. It was a delightful experience from start to finish and our hibachi chef was top notch, giving us quite a show!

Reviewed 19 January 2016

we celebrated our grand daughter's 5th bday here at the hibachi table and it was great. the chef at the table is an entertainer and keeps the kids' attention. the food is good and overall experience is wonderful.