“Fantastic”
Review of Olde Rhinebeck Inn

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Rhinebeck
Olde Rhinebeck Inn
Ranked #1 of 15 Rhinebeck B&B and Inns
Pomona, New York
“Fantastic”
Reviewed 11 March 2012

We went to Rhinebeck with another couple for a one night getaway. I had heard wonderful things about the Olde Rhinebeck Inn but nothing I had read on Tripadvisor truly prepared me for the absolutely wonderful time the four of us had there. Jonna, the Innkeeper, made us feel as if we had been friends for years. Her knowledge of the area including recommending restaurants in towns nearby as well as in Rhinebeck was excellent. The two first floor rooms we had were beautifully decorated and impeccable. Jonna prepared an unbelievable breakfast ... in fact the Inn was sold out with folks having varying departure times. Jonna actually cooked THREE full breakfasts that Sunday morning. Make sure you ask her to tell you about the history of the Inn and how she became involved with it. A great story told in the cozy living room in front of a roaring fire. Jonna, thank you so much for sharing and for the wonderful stay at your Inn. We WILL be back!

Room Tip: Either of the downstairs rooms (Ryefield Suite and Deer Hill).
  • Stayed February 2012, travelled as a couple

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (107)
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Reviewed 21 February 2012

Just returned from a wonderful stay here. Jonna, the innkeeper, is dedicated to making sure you enjoy your stay and is full of knowledge about the area. The Inn is situated just outside the nice little town of Rhinebeck. We had the second floor Plow and Harrow Suite which was very tastefully decorated. Jonna prepares an absolutely great breakfast each morning for you. She knows all the areas/towns around Rhinebeck and will map out trips for you. We visited and toured the CIA which I would recommend for $6. Hoping to return at some point and I will definitely stay at the Old Rhinebeck Inn again!

Room Tip: As some reviewers have posted the second floor rooms are up about 8 steps. The steps are narrow and...
  • Stayed February 2012, travelled as a couple
London
Reviewed 16 January 2012

I had the most wonderful four day visit at the Olde Rhinebeck Inn with my husband in December 2011. We had a splendid 2 bedroom suite with a very comfortable bed. I found out about the Olde Rhinebeck Inn from Trip Advisor and am eager to share my experiences in this sumptuous Inn with potential visitors.
Built in the 1700s, the Inn is beautifully decorated and, thanks to the Innkeeper Jonna, is extremely welcoming and relaxing. We learned a lot about Rhinebeck from Jonna. I looked forward at the end of the day to returning to the Inn and reading my paper in the beautiful sitting room in front of a log fire. Mornings were extra special because of Jonna's amazing breakfasts. They were both creative and delicious. I know I will be back soon - actually I can't wait to return....

Room Tip: All the rooms are unique, comfortable and beautiful
  • Stayed December 2011, travelled as a couple
Baku, Azerbaijan
Reviewed 8 January 2012

Living in Baku, Azerbaijan, with my parents in Pennsylvania, I wanted to plan something special for just after Christmas. Jonna and her family were the most welcoming hosts and the Inn, in our Ryefield Suite, was idyllic. The attention to detail in everything, the gourmet breakfasts every morning - we stayed 3 nights - was in every way the ideal restful holiday. The town of Rhinebeck also inspired us to gourmet heights and visits to the Vanderbilt Home and FDR Museum kept us occupied during the day only to return to our paradise in the evening, to sit by the fire and hear stories of this historic inn from 1745 and Jonna's tales of her acquiring it and making it into the legend that it deserves to be. Thank you, Jonna, for a memorable family vacation.

Room Tip: Take the ground floor suites!
  • Stayed December 2011, travelled with family
Edison, New Jersey
Reviewed 5 January 2012

This New Year's Eve we spent another fantastic weekend at the Olde Rhinebeck Inn. I think this was our seventh time, I'm beginning to lose count. As I have said in a previous review we have stayed in 3 of the 4 rooms and each is unique in their own way and super clean and spacious. All have everything to make your stay enjoyable from home baked treats, WiFi, Flat screen TV, Netflix, Fridge and wonderful beds and furniture. The location of the Inn is perfect, a quiet country road just a short drive from the Village. Our host and owner, Jonna, always greets us with a smile and prepares a delicious gourmet breakfast each morning. Evening was spent chatting by the fire and enjoying a peaceful, perfect New Years Eve weekend. It's always great to spend the holiday with an "Olde" friend. We look forward to going back soon!

• Stayed December 2011, travelled as a couple
Also consider these accommodations in or near Rhinebeck
12.8 km away
15.7 km away
The Homestead
The Homestead
#1 of 16 in Saugerties

Been to Olde Rhinebeck Inn? Share your experiences!