“Superb”
Review of Olde Rhinebeck Inn

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Rhinebeck
Olde Rhinebeck Inn
Ranked #1 of 15 Rhinebeck B&B and Inns
GreenLeadersPlatinum level
Reviewed 21 February 2012

Just returned from a wonderful stay here. Jonna, the innkeeper, is dedicated to making sure you enjoy your stay and is full of knowledge about the area. The Inn is situated just outside the nice little town of Rhinebeck. We had the second floor Plow and Harrow Suite which was very tastefully decorated. Jonna prepares an absolutely great breakfast each morning for you. She knows all the areas/towns around Rhinebeck and will map out trips for you. We visited and toured the CIA which I would recommend for $6. Hoping to return at some point and I will definitely stay at the Old Rhinebeck Inn again!

Room Tip: As some reviewers have posted the second floor rooms are up about 8 steps. The steps are narrow and...
  • Stayed: February 2012, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 16 January 2012

I had the most wonderful four day visit at the Olde Rhinebeck Inn with my husband in December 2011. We had a splendid 2 bedroom suite with a very comfortable bed. I found out about the Olde Rhinebeck Inn from Trip Advisor and am eager to share my experiences in this sumptuous Inn with potential visitors.
Built in the 1700s, the Inn is beautifully decorated and, thanks to the Innkeeper Jonna, is extremely welcoming and relaxing. We learned a lot about Rhinebeck from Jonna. I looked forward at the end of the day to returning to the Inn and reading my paper in the beautiful sitting room in front of a log fire. Mornings were extra special because of Jonna's amazing breakfasts. They were both creative and delicious. I know I will be back soon - actually I can't wait to return....

Room Tip: All the rooms are unique, comfortable and beautiful
  • Stayed: December 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 8 January 2012

Living in Baku, Azerbaijan, with my parents in Pennsylvania, I wanted to plan something special for just after Christmas. Jonna and her family were the most welcoming hosts and the Inn, in our Ryefield Suite, was idyllic. The attention to detail in everything, the gourmet breakfasts every morning - we stayed 3 nights - was in every way the ideal restful holiday. The town of Rhinebeck also inspired us to gourmet heights and visits to the Vanderbilt Home and FDR Museum kept us occupied during the day only to return to our paradise in the evening, to sit by the fire and hear stories of this historic inn from 1745 and Jonna's tales of her acquiring it and making it into the legend that it deserves to be. Thank you, Jonna, for a memorable family vacation.

Room Tip: Take the ground floor suites!
  • Stayed: December 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 5 January 2012

This New Year's Eve we spent another fantastic weekend at the Olde Rhinebeck Inn. I think this was our seventh time, I'm beginning to lose count. As I have said in a previous review we have stayed in 3 of the 4 rooms and each is unique in their own way and super clean and spacious. All have everything to make your stay enjoyable from home baked treats, WiFi, Flat screen TV, Netflix, Fridge and wonderful beds and furniture. The location of the Inn is perfect, a quiet country road just a short drive from the Village. Our host and owner, Jonna, always greets us with a smile and prepares a delicious gourmet breakfast each morning. Evening was spent chatting by the fire and enjoying a peaceful, perfect New Years Eve weekend. It's always great to spend the holiday with an "Olde" friend. We look forward to going back soon!

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 22 December 2011

I highly recommend the Olde Rhinebeck Inn. We only stayed one night, a Thursday. Wished we could have stayed more, but it was booked for the weekend. But we were very happy with our choice, after looking at places we had thought about during our vacation planning. We stayed downstairs in the two-room suite. There was absolutely no noise from the road. In the morning, we opened the door to the front to let the sun shine in our room, and it was quiet and peaceful. Jonna is a wonderful cook and full of information about the area. She even included our friends at breakfast, even though they didn't stay there. We will definitely go back, and reserve far enough ahead to get more than one night!

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank NJ505
Also consider these accommodations in or near Rhinebeck
12.8 km away
4.7 km away
Beekman Arms and Delamater Inn
13.2 km away
Journey Inn Bed & Breakfast

Been to Olde Rhinebeck Inn? Share your experiences!