“A favorite”

Nishiki Sushi
Ranked #5 of 60 Restaurants in Rensselaer
Cuisines: Japanese
Reviewed 8 May 2017 via mobile

Always a great meal. Owners are friendly and sushi is fresh. The Queena roll does not disappoint. Open 7 days a week.

Reviewed 9 April 2017 via mobile

I usually avoid restaurants at shopping plazas, but stopped here when looking for someplace to get a quick bite after Palm Sunday mass. I'm sure glad I did! The sushi was so fresh, and delicious. I'll be back.

Reviewed 4 February 2017 via mobile

Love getting fresh sushi here! Greatest sushi around at an affordable price! A nice variety of rolls and other options

Reviewed 12 January 2017

I had the Sushi Bento Box for supper. It comes with Miso Soup, Salad, Shumai, Shrimp & Vegetable Tempura, California Roll & Rice. Everything tasted good and the service was also very good. I will be looking to eat there again the next time I'm in the Albany Area

Reviewed 31 December 2016 via mobile

I look forward to coming here whenever I'm home visiting family. This place is objectively good - not just good for East Greenbush. The fish is fresh and the service is stellar.