“Breakfast or lunch”
Review of Panera Bread

Panera Bread
Ranked #12 of 114 Restaurants in Queensbury
Reviewed 18 October 2016

Awesome food-nice menu at a reasonable cost. Always fresh and friendly environment . Employees courteous with a smile.

Reviewed 13 September 2016

I order a salad & half turkey sandwich. The salad was good and the bread on the sandwich was very fresh and the turkey was very tasty. The restaurant was clean, Staff friendly and polite. This is another Restaurant that I enjoyed.

1  Thank Margaret S
Reviewed 1 September 2016 via mobile

My wife, kids, and I had just gone to Home Depot in the same plaza when we walked in here for breakfast. I should have known something was up when two couples walked out saying things like "that's strange" and "that can't be right". We ordered breakfast then tried to pay with card and it was declined, then another card was declined, then one of my wife's cards was declined. I told the girl something must be wrong with their system and she assured me that it was not and that the problem was the three different credit cards. I asked to talk to the manager and she grumbled some excuse as to why he couldn't see me. At that point I stopped caring about helping them and went to spend my $12 somewhere else. Turns out their system was malfunctioning. I wonder how much money Panera tossed into the toilet from poor customer service? I'm normally a fan of Panera for a quick lunch, but probably won't be back for awhile.

2  Thank Alexander H
Reviewed 24 August 2016

Delicious fresh food. We really enjoyed the Sierra Turkey Sandwich and the Steak and White Cheddar Panini. The restaurant was clean and the service was quick.

1  Thank MarieandMike_52
Reviewed 23 August 2016 via mobile

Panera's restaurant is a favorite "go to" place whenever I'm in Queensbury with family or friends. There's something for everyone, regardless of age. Yes, there may be a line, but it always moves quickly and efficiently. Aside from all the freshly baked breads they offer, there's an endless array of creative seasonal salads, soups, and sandwiches to please the most finicky diners. Seems I can never leave without taking home some of the great cookies or brownies for later on (best Danish anywhere). Selection of classic coffee's and tea's is excellent; service is helpful and friendly.

1  Thank Chipper A