USD 135
USD 90
USD 173
USD 162
Home2.com
Red Roof Inn Glens Falls - Lake George(Queensbury)(Great Value!)
USD 133
USD 336
USD 108
Alpenhaus Motel(Queensbury)
USD 110
USD 216
Hotels.com
All reviewslake georgelate check out on sundaypancake machinefront desk staffhot tubthe entire staffroom was cleannice stayhiemicrowavepropertygymnoisemirrorcereal
Reviewed 26 March 2018

I stayed here for 2 nights for a business trip. My first impression was great, the facility appears clean, the rooms are spacious, and the breakfast is good. On my second night, I found a 'stink'bug under my pillow. I don't have a lot of experience with this type of bug, but the staff was very understanding and gave me another room. It would have been difficult to sleep in the first room, so I was glad that they were understanding. Other than that, the experience was good.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Amanda B, Director of Sales at Holiday Inn Express & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 3 April 2018

Thank you for the review! I was happy to hear our staff acted efficiently regarding the room move and you were able to have a restful nights sleep.
We look forward to having you again on property. Happy Spring!

Reviewed 22 February 2018

We took a trip up to Queensbury NY from Westchester NY (about 3hrs) to take advantage of snow activities at West Mountain (tubing, skiing and snowboarding) during President's week break. The Holiday In Express & Suites was perfectly located only a few minutes from the Mountain. We had a positive experience from check-in to check-out and beyond. The entire staff was friendly and helpful and the hotel and our room were clean and well cared for. The room has a mini fridge, microwave, coffee maker and hair dryer in the bathroom. Our kids (9 and 6) loved the pool and breakfast (especially the pancake machine) and making their own hot chocolate in the coffee/tea area. The gym was well equipped with 3 treadmills, a few elliptical machines, a bike and free weights. We also loved that Stewarts gas station and market was just across the street from the driveway. Kids loved the ice cream and my husband couldn't get enough of the apple fritters (got a bunch to take home).

The icing on the cake was that when we got home I realized I had left my ipad in our room. I called and they found it and will be sending it home to me. I was so relieved and appreciated them going the extra mile.

I cannot recommend this hotel more!

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family
Amanda B, Director of Sales at Holiday Inn Express & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 21 March 2018

Wow! We are thrilled to have had the opportunity to make your stay with us so spectacular! This is our first Winter open and it has been super successful. Our proximity to West Mountain make a day of snow fun only minutes away!
The amenities in the room have a way of making a stay at our property an easy one and I happy to hear that the kids enjoyed the breakfast and pool as well.
I encourage a visit in other seasons too as we have so much to offer year round! Please call us direct at 518-415-1888 to make a reservation, we look forward to having you back!

Reviewed 10 February 2018 via mobile

Stayed for one night while visiting friends in the area. Staff at check in were friendly and efficient. Hotel still looks and feels brand new. Loved that we could grab a cold drink on our way back to our room which they could throw on our room bill. Our room was really nice and quiet and bed was super comfortable. Sandy at breakfast was friendly and helpful. Complimentary breakfast— food and coffee was hot and delicious with a wide variety of choices. Great experience and good value—definitely will stay again.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled with friends
Amanda B, Director of Sales at Holiday Inn Express & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 20 February 2018

On behalf of the staff here at the Holiday Inn Express, we appreciate you taking the time to write such a nice review. We take pride in our property and love hearing the positive feedback!

Please call us directly the next time you are in the area to take care of you! We look forward to seeing you soon.

Reviewed 5 January 2018

This stay was an end of fall Lake George trip and Saratoga springs. We stayed one night.

Arrival the hotel staff were prompt and polite. They did the usual check in routine and off we went to our room..
Our room was clean, no signs of the partygoers, or businessmen/woman or another tourist like myself from nights before. It was simple clean, and ready for me and my family to sleep in. After arriving back from our activities( pool, gym, and going to the lake) we were hoping for a quiet night. That is exactly what we got. No sign of anyone in the rooms next to us, it was nice and quiet which helped for an easy night sleep.
In the morning breakfast was free, and convenient as usual. The man who was working the breakfast bar was so fast at cleaning, and friendly and engaging with guests of the hotel. I wish I could remember his name, because he did such a great job. Its always good to have a smiling face before the first cup of coffee.
Check out was a breeze, and we plan on staying at holiday inn again if we are in the area.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple

Thank you so much for mentioning the proximity to Lake George! We are just a short,ten minute drive South of the village of Lake George which makes our property a perfect fit!

The breakfast at this property is a home run with it's selection and fresh options. We are so fortunate to have amazing staff to help us serve the guests as well. I really appreciate you taking the time to mention the staff as they all do such a nice job for us and take pride in what they do.

Please reach out to us property direct at 518-415-1888 to make a future reservation, we would love to have you!

Reviewed 26 November 2017

What a great place! This is new to th Lake George Area. It’s right off exit 18 and a short 10-15 Drive to the track. The employees are all so friendly. The rooms were bright and clean, The breakfast buffet is well stocked with lots of reach food and the coolest pancake machine. We’ll definitely stay there again!

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family