“BEST PIZZA & WINGS AROUND”

Farmstead Flatbread
Ranked #17 of 113 Restaurants in Queensbury
Description: Farm to Table Hearth Oven Pizza Restaurant & Taproom • 20 Craft beers! • Indulge your pizza craving • Quench your thirst • Chill & Hangout • Live Music
Reviewed 22 December 2017

Their menu is simple, pizza & wings, but that means they can do it that much better. I am not a wing person, and I can't go there without having them. The pizza is wood-fired. Amazing. Into craft beer? They have 20 on tap, at all times. Best selection in the area. The bar staff is out of this world. The owners are pretty great too. Highly, highly recommend trying them out.

Reviewed 19 December 2017 via mobile

Let me first say that we are locals and have had many delicious meals here, often bringing people that have never been. I have had a few minor issues with the service, including having all food ordered (salad, wings, pizza) arrive at the table at the same time.. but we survived.
Last Friday, I dropped my wife and daughter at the front door while I parked the car. When I got inside, we asked the young man at the front desk for table for 3. He replied, “We are full”. My wife asked if we could wait at the bar, and if he would be able to let us know when a table was available. He seemed uncertain and said ‘If I can find you’. We felt unwelcome and asked if he wanted us to leave. He replied no, but really seemed uncomfortable with his host(ess) responsibilities.
Long story short, we did not stay to eat. We will be back, food’s too good to ignore, just not sure when.

Reviewed 7 December 2017

We really liked the relaxed atmosphere in this place. The flatbread pizza was great. We live in town and have labeled this as one of our favorites. Looking forward to next visit.

Reviewed 2 December 2017

We walked into Farmstead Flatbread expecting to see the former business that had been in that space. We were initially disappointed to see the gift shop gone. However, the delicious flatbread pizza we ordered and thoroughly enjoyed erased our disappointment!
We watched our pizza being made and I even chatted with the chef about the oven!
The pizza was great and we also liked one of the beers we had ordered. It's is on our list for a return visit!

Reviewed 13 October 2017

I had a private party there in the room upstairs. It is very roomy and we had a great time. Food was excellent (pizzas, wings, salad and soda buffet) Our waitress Shawna was a doll and very helpful. It worked out very well for me and my ladies.

1  Thank caraven2016