“Great German Food”

Cuisines: German
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 11 March 2017 via mobile

I eat out a lot and I'm always looking for a Good place to get German food like the place we use to eat in years ago well this is the place. Wiener Schnitzel Ala Holsteiner with the Fried Eggs on top Gravy, Red Cabbage (homemade) and homemade Spaetzle. Everything on the dish was just GREAT, the best I had in years and the Veal was so tender. Now my Wife had Sauerbraten with Dumpling and Red Cabbage and again it was Great ( the meat was marinade not just the gravy)
We order Potato Pancakes that are homemade with there homemade Applesauce just Great. Great Beer, great

1  Thank Joseph R
There are newer reviews for Bavarian Manor

Reviewed 2 February 2017

We took my mother in law to the Bavarian for her 75 birthday and we all enjoyed the food and atmosphere. Authentic German food in a historic house with great service. Standard american fare also available.

2  Thank Nancy S
Reviewed 6 January 2017

Very nice atmosphere, food is delicious and staff is very attentive. Guests are treated like they're in their own home - only with better service. The only thing I don't like about this place, is that I don't get here often enough!

Reviewed 14 October 2016 via mobile

My husband and I met friends for dinner here last night. We were totally surprised and impressed. The inn is beautiful with inviting grounds, lovely porch, delightful bar, and warm dining room. Both of us chose German food, something we aren't used to eating. My Weiner schnitzel was excellent and my husband's Weisswurst was delicious. Such a great place. Highly recommend.

1  Thank Kathleen E
Reviewed 10 August 2016

This is a Beautiful old building --set off a winding road with a good view of the mountains. It is on a narrow road about a mile in from the main road. Excellent- food and very welcoming owners.

4  Thank scpcg