“Great delivery....fresh fresh pasta”
Review of Trattoria 632

Trattoria 632
Ranked #1 of 7 Restaurants in Purchase
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Walk into Trattoria 632, and you’ll be welcomed by our dark wood furnishings, warm lighting, and art inspired by the Italian lifestyle. Our welcoming team will make you feel right at home as you take in our menu of authentic Northern Italian cuisine. Everything you’ll order is homemade and seasonal with flavors that highlight the herbs and produce we source from local farms. You’ll taste the passion we put into everything from our homemade pasta and bone-in filet mignon to our pizza cooked in a brick oven. Reserve our private dining room for special celebrations or corporate events, and be sure to enjoy our daily happy hour specials.
Reviewed 6 January 2015

We ordered delivery from these folks and I REALLY enjoyed my pasta dish. Others also thought their dishes were good. I particularly loved the gnocchi. I wish the seasonal ravioli were more seasonal/different (this week's was cheese...) but I was sufficiently wowed by the food to forget that. The clams appetizer, penne alla vodka, linguine, and other dishes were also enjoyed. Delivery and service over the phone was fast and friendly. Can't wait to try it in person at the restaurant.

Reviewed 30 September 2014

After after our last experience in the restaurant we will no longer be patrons of this restaurant due to the very poor service across the board. The bartender is rude and has an attitude, even when it is not busy at all. There is a heavy-set waiter that is very aggressive and always "thinks" he knows everything if you know what i mean.
ON the food side it is not bad but does certainly does not rise up above any of the more established Italian restaurants in the immediate area of West Harrison and White Plains. If you read more about the restaurant on the web they were engaged in some dirty credit card issues that can be dangerous for any customers.

4  Thank JMR1968
Reviewed 12 September 2014

We were a very large group. Service was excellent . Food was good. Parking was convenient. Price was moderate. A good experience.

2  Thank lenomax
Reviewed 19 August 2014

When I travel for work I am usually by myself and so I want a restaurant with great food and where I feel comfortable eating alone. I really liked this place. I sat at a table near the bar area, my waitress was the bar tender- not always a good combo, but she did great. She was helpful and fast. There were groups of families and friends there enjoying themselves, as well as a few lone workers, like myself. I had a salad and pizza, both were very good. This is a place I would return to.

1  Thank akdatwork
Reviewed 14 August 2014

I went to Trattoria 632 for the first time last week. First off, they were out of two items I wanted, so I was disappointed to start out, and the waiter offered no other suggestions or apologies, and was rather curt. I know that he was overwhelmed as the restaurant was clearly understaffed, however the person I was with had been there several times before and said they had yet to receive good service. The drinks and food took forever to come, and we had to ask for bread three times, but when the food finally came, it did not disappoint.....It was delicious and the portions were generous. But again we waited for the dessert menu, then waited and waited for the check, and it really was frustrating but the food was so good, it was worth it. If they can staff more people, and get them to be friendlier, they would have a great place.