“A weekend stay”

Ranked #1 of 2 Hotels in Port Jervis
Reviewed 2 November 2011

The room was clean & roomy, no real issues. Beds were not made for the second night, but that may be the norm....towels were changed. The only gripe I have, and it may be petty, is that the creamer for the coffee was #2 fat free milk, was looking for cream.

Room Tip: Like any hotel, stay away from entrances and ice makers.
  • Stayed: October 2011, travelled with friends
1  Thank joeca2dal
Daysinn1PortJervis, General Manager at Days Inn Port Jervis, responded to this reviewResponded 4 November 2011

Thank you for taking the time out of your schedule to complete this Guest Survey regarding your recent stay at our hotel.

Again, thank you for completing our survey and if I can be of assistance to you, don't hesitate to contact me directly at 845-856-6611.

Reviewed 19 September 2011

The mold and mildew is horrible. Allergies got bad. Should be closed down for health reasons. Carpets not cleaned. Incorrect number of towels. A general sense of yuck about the hallway and our room. Too tired that night to find another hotel. DO NOT STAY HERE!!!!

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled with friends
2  Thank Gardenatraveler

If I can provide any assistance, don't hesitate to contact me directly at 845-856-6611.

Reviewed 8 September 2011

This is a nice hotel,Rooms are clean and comfortable and has a real friendly little bar with some local characters.The only thing that bothered me was the fire doors as they were badly in need of replacing

Stayed: August 2011, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 6 August 2011

My wife and myself stayed there for a night on two occasions.The first time we had a discount coupon that the clerk excepted but was not enthused about it and the second time we had no coupon and paid the full price.However the room was good .My biggest complaint was the bad attitude which may have been because we had Canadian plates.I would hate to think that was the reason.

• Stayed: September 2010, travelled as a couple

Thank you for taking the time out of your schedule to complete this Guest Survey. I apologize that your experience was anything less than satisfying. Our goal is to not only meet the needs of each and every guest we serve, but to exceed your expectations to make your stay as pleasant and comfortable as possible.

Reviewed 14 June 2011

On May 28 th we have stayed for one night at the Days Inn Port Jervis.
The desk clerk was more interested in watching TV in the lobby than to help us with the check-in.
There was a bad smell in the hallway – but the smell in our room was even worse. Although the room was obviously renovated, the fresh paint was crumbling down the blotched ceiling which was contorted by numerous water damages.

To makes things even worse the weather very hot and humid and the air conditioning was out of order and the windows were locked. No chance to get the rotten air out of the room.

The desk clerk was rather ignorant about our instantly reported complaints and did neither provide us with another room nor would contact a technician, nor noticed our problems.
The des desk clerk on duty next morning was completely surprised about our complaints. We asked for compensation, but the manager was not on duty. We have send our complaints again per email to hotel manager, but got no response yet.

We have made many road trips in the US and we expected not much, only a dry and clean place to sleep for one night. But that is not what you can find in the days Inn Port Jervis.
My advice: Choose the Super 8 at East Stroudsburg. Helpful staff, clean&dry rooms, functioning airconditioning, no filthy smells and that for mu

• Stayed: May 2011, travelled with friends

5.4 km away
Scottish Inns Milford
Scottish Inns Milford
#3 of 6 in Milford

Been to Days Inn Port Jervis? Share your experiences!